England Under 21s Squad for Poland friendly game

TF S4DK

Joe Hart remains in the England U21 squad for the friendly international against Poland U21 at Molineux next Tuesday. Hart's impressive displays for Manchester City had seen him tipped for a call-up to the full senior squad, with Fabio Capello admitting his admiration for the young shot-stopper.But, despite Stuart Pearce resting a number of his established players, Hart is expected to start in goal against the Poles. Steven Taylor, Tom Huddlestone, Theo Walcott and Mark Noble were not included in Pearce's 20-man squad, while James Milner is out through injury. Gabriel Agbonlahor was included in Capello's first squad against Switzerland last month, and the youngsters Pearce has rested could be called up for the senior side's clash with France on 26th March.Tottenham winger Aaron Lennon was another not included by Pearce, but Nedum Onuoha was selected and is likely to be named captain.Matt Derbyshire returns after missing the win over the Republic of Ireland. City midfielder Michael Johnson is back from injury and Pearce will also have a look at Fraizer Campbell, the Manchester United striker on loan at Hull.Pearce insists his selection policy is purely based on building an U21 squad strong enough to challenge in the European U21 Championships. England U21s are currently nine points clear at the top of their qualifying group having won six of their seven matches so far.Pearce told Sky Sports News: "I've got a long-term eye on going to the championships in 15 months. There's no point going there with 12 or 13 players that are vastly experienced that I know can do a job for me. If I lose any one of them I need to know whoever is going to come into the squad can handle international football. One or two of the boys that have been very patient around the squad that have not got a great deal of football are going to get the opportunity to play.England Under-21 squad: J Hart (Man City)T Heaton (Man Utd)S Dann (Coventry)D Fox (Coventry)C Gardner (A Villa)M Mancienne (QPR)J Mattock (Leicester)N Onuoha (Man City)R Shawcross (Stoke)L Cattermole (Middlesbrough)A Johnson (Middlesbrough)M Johnson (Man City)G Leadbitter (Sunderland)J O'Hara (Tottenham)A Surman (Southampton)F Campbell (Hull)M Derbyshire (Blackburn)C Jerome (Birmingham)I Miller (West Brom)L Moore (WBA)

Good to see Campbell in the squad
Yep. Heaton too (Even though i dont see a future with United for him but its still good)
aswell as shawcross who has leftunited players have been getting air at u21 level since the days of greening and chadwick

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
Capello obviously using Theo for national team
would be criminal if he did. Sure Capellos smarter than that. Theos been horrible bar a couple of late cameos.