fao- people who have a partner

LuLu

do you look at other girls/guys whilst your actually out with your partner in public ? the reason i ask this is because last night i was at the train station,was stood looking straight ahead at the platforming daydreaming like you do and then i see this face looking directly at me.so i turn my head to the side and watch him walk off thinking hmmm strange and i notice hes holding hands with a girl but then he turns round and looks at me again and smiles.maybe i had make up smudged on my face and thats why he was looking at me. who knows.

usually when i'm with someone...no just my partner but friends too.....i'm so engrossed in conversation that i don't even notice other people...i'm always bumping into things and people because i'm too busy talking and not looking where i'm going.but even if i was the type to watch people's faces...i wouldn't be watching other boys and smiling at them anyway...whether i was out with my partner or not.i'm not really the flirtatious type.and when strangers look at me for long it freaks me out!

Guest Mickey Kane
I was walking with one chick and realised all the buff tings come out when your with a girl. Swear down, since that day I've noticed that what was once theory is now fact.
Co-sign to the Nth power...I watch chicks BAITLY...It's something I can't control. True say, they waych HARD too. I remember being with the weekend girl in one poetry spot and this f*ck*ng BOOM ting was oogling me. I wanted to move her so bad. I'm actually gonna come back for her...

I was walking with one chick and realised all the buff tings come out when your with a girl. Swear down, since that day I've noticed that what was once theory is now fact.
Co-sign to the Nth power...I watch chicks BAITLY...It's something I can't control. True say, they waych HARD too.
c/s both post's with a golden pen to be fair.im trying to cut down on it though because my chick really don't like it now.i always say the same thing aswell "i swear i no her, that's my cousin's friend" lolthen one day she said to me "you actually do look harvey, i see why everyone says it.. don't worry i think he's gorgeous"i went mad, then she said imagine how i feel when u watch these other girls.. made me realise sort of how it feels.

Guest Mr. Estacado

when i was with my ex one time i went west and went into some shopthere was atleast 5 girls in there that i would f*ck the sh*t out of my eyeballs were confused i didn't know which way to look ended up bein cross-eyedbut yh i never found that shop again and wifey was actin funny after we left the shopi care not, it was worth itpoint is i f*ckin always get more attention when i'm with a girl :-/

Guilty.In fact, I probably took my ex for some d*ckhead.In fact, pretty much my favourite lines were:"Christ, look at her bum though""OH MY""Jeez you see her"Probably was right to be the crazy insecure woman she turned out to be...Oh my god.Thinking about it now I was such a c*nt.

Guest djbmc
LOL come on now. You cant help it, not even something you can control. Only thing you can control is how fast you move your head away and pretend you didnt notice them.

i think Men are more guilty of this than women. They will blaitantly look at you whilst they are with their partner AND whilst you are with your partner,i find it awkward and embarrassing.i used to look at men when i was with prev partners but i dont now. But im not oblivious to a good looking man and if i do see one il acknowledge it but i wont star like i used to lol

Everyone does it, its like saying you close your eyes when you see goodlooking people on the road, come on now.If youre blatantly staring then its a pisstake init, if youre looking waiting for eye contact from the other girl youre going too far.But a little look is nothing, its more bait if you try ignore it imo.