Terminator soon come

jcee

Boston Dynamics keeps working on their BigDog quadruped robot, which will probably grow to be the future AT-AT of the Pentagon. Its evolution since the last time we saw it is nothing sort of mindblowing, and a bit spooky. It looks like an actual biological quadruped. Seeing it climb through rubble, snow, jumping over obstacles like a wild goat, and saving a near-fall on iced ground at the last second (fast forward to the middle of the video) defies belief. It feels so "animal" that I almost feel bad when they hit it to demonstrate how it regains balance on its own. The new version of the robot can now carry 340 pounds, which is almost triple the previous weight. It looks to me that that $10 million funding they got from Darpa has been put to good use.
lol will be mad when they learn to make bigger, faster versions of these ... with guns.just imagine the military/police in the future.

Guest Mr. Estacado

lol @ not purchasing a machine gun, taser and a water gun from tomorrow imo.very sick thowould purchase the female one for sex when it comes out

Boston Dynamics keeps working on their BigDog quadruped robot, which will probably grow to be the future AT-AT of the Pentagon. Its evolution since the last time we saw it is nothing sort of mindblowing, and a bit spooky. It looks like an actual biological quadruped. Seeing it climb through rubble, snow, jumping over obstacles like a wild goat, and saving a near-fall on iced ground at the last second (fast forward to the middle of the video) defies belief. It feels so "animal" that I almost feel bad when they hit it to demonstrate how it regains balance on its own. The new version of the robot can now carry 340 pounds, which is almost triple the previous weight. It looks to me that that $10 million funding they got from Darpa has been put to good use.
lol will be mad when they learn to make bigger, faster versions of these ... with guns.just imagine the military/police in the future.
if anyone watches the terminator:the sarah conner chroniclesthis is f*ck*ng scary

after seeing that robot i been clicking through the next vids and found this...f*ck*ng hell .. suit that up with some armour, build some hench guns and u will have an unstoppable soldier that won't even get tired.yea i need to get into the sarah conner chronicles .. it's mad how what u only saw in films, looks close to coming to real life!

after seeing that robot i been clicking through the next vids and found this...f*ck*ng hell .. suit that up with some armour, build some hench guns and u will have an unstoppable soldier that won't even get tired.yea i need to get into the sarah conner chronicles .. it's mad how what u only saw in films, looks close to coming to real life!
aint gonna lie Sarah conner chronicles have got it spot on *gets gun an to destroy sarcos*

Guest djbmc

f*ck*ng HELL!!!!!! THESE VIDS R NUTS!!!!!!!!! Thing is the military won't release info and footage on new projects so imagine the sh*t they're building behind closed doors!

Guest Vaseline

LMFAO1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AT THE WAY IT NEARLY DROPS NEAR THE MIDDLE OF THE VIDEO ON THE "that guy"f*ck*ng HELLHILARIOUSI WUD JUST WANNA BOOT THE TING DOWN IT LOOKS ANNOYINGJUST DROPKICK IT ONE TIME.