Photography

The Drama

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not realy feeling the colours of the fish jo dark
Lol, do you mean the general colour of the fish or the way the camera took them?
The way the camera took them and the quality is big i just dont like the colours of it. thats my personal opinoni would have liked some different kind of colours something different

You lot should look up HDR photo'sIt's a technique to correct colours in photographs but if you adjust it to an extreme it makes it gives it a computer effect.It's the wrong thing to use the setting for but I think you lot would like it.Makes the picture look like it's out of GTA5 or something.

n512838798_477546_3054.jpg
Lighting and colour contrast in this pic is too sick.What shutter speed did you take it on?
the lighting was very good because it was direct sunlight, just standard shutter because i dont have a propa camera...edited the levels in photoshop, added a warming filter....making a pic look that little bit better in photoshop >>> ______

Guest Smell Of Death
You lot should look up HDR photo'sIt's a technique to correct colours in photographs but if you adjust it to an extreme it makes it gives it a computer effect.It's the wrong thing to use the setting for but I think you lot would like it.Makes the picture look like it's out of GTA5 or something.
its sickim tryna do it with video

Lol, do you mean the general colour of the fish or the way the camera took them?
The way the camera took them and the quality is big i just dont like the colours of it. thats my personal opinoni would have liked some different kind of colours something different
That's cool, lol. Do you mean different colours as in using Photoshop?I also like this one
pic7xv6.jpg
Here's another oneinmemorydh9.jpg

That's cool, lol. Do you mean different colours as in using Photoshop?I also like this oneHere's another oneinmemorydh9.jpg
This one is sick!!love the bright colours

To be quite honest, I just want a nice camera to take pictures. I'm not trying to make a career out of it. I want that fish eye camera because it looks sick and takes sick pictures. That's it.