Photography

The Drama

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

big up the people with a digi cams and wanna take pics like thatwant a GR cam but no money and SLR are tooo big . . .
You mean like a Ricoh?They take SICK quality pictures
yea thats what im lookin at but aint . . .people js want a cam to take pics with like fam and friends jus stick with a digi . . .SLR and GR is long with the settin and that . . .

Fish eye is a lens.
I am aware of that. The specific camera I'm talking about only has a fisheye lens, hence me calling it a fish eye camera. It's even called that on the lomography site.LOL @ telling me like I'm some donut.

Couple pics i took.Not that good but still..This is SICKpic2vu8.jpgThese 2 are nice aswell, looked like you really thought about your shots.pic3zw1.jpgpic4vg5.jpg
Safe man.With the last 2 , we had to take pictures that showed reflection..But with the 1st one it was purely lucky on how good it came out.. lol

The 1st 1 reminds me of a cauldron a witch would have, and when she stirs it and you can see another part of the world.Will make me look at puddles differently lolIts like without the reflection that could have been a puddle anywhere but with the image inside it kinda gives an insight into the world behind the picture which most people dont think of, they only think of the world infront of the picture.

Guest Smell Of Death
there jus any digital cam shots on auto mode . . .
So you dont think it matters whats in the actual picture as opposed to wether its on auto mode or not?
lolman always thinks he knows everything about anythinghe's jus hype, the pics look nice still

I'm with Supreme tbh.I don't think there's been one good picture photographically in this thread.Toney's Wembley one is the best but could have done with the sign being out of it and it's too far in to crop now.
Post some pictures youve took then in that case..

there jus any digital cam shots on auto mode . . .
So you dont think it matters whats in the actual picture as opposed to wether its on auto mode or not?
lolman always thinks he knows everything about anythinghe's jus hype, the pics look nice still
from a blind eye when people dont know about photography people jus see whats in the pici only speak what i know so no im not on a hype and think i know everything . . .i aint got no pics that i took are great like them . . . cuz i dont own a SLR or a GR (if u guys know what im talkin about)

from a blind eye when people dont know about photography people jus see whats in the pic
Thats most people, because not everyone will know about the different aspects that come with taking a proper interest in it.Its like producers being over critical of certain mans tunes when people on the whole are feeling the beat.It dont mean the people feeling the beat have any less of an opinion though because ultimately they are the ones who will buy the music.