you know when you meet someone

LuLu

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember the time when a guy said to me * add me on facebook *, i just thought thats strange but whatever floats ur boat.trouble was, couldnt even remember the guys name once i got homehe was way out of my leauge anyway,he clearly just wanted an extra facebook friendit was weird , he asked me where i was from and then said do u know such and such................turns out we both knew the same person, small world huh.

i remember the time when a guy said to me * add me on facebook *, i just thought thats strange but whatever floats ur boat.trouble was, couldnt even remember the guys name once i got homehe was way out of my leauge anyway,he clearly just wanted an extra facebook friendit was weird , he asked me where i was from and then said do u know such and such................turns out we both knew the same person, small world huh.
okeeeyyyyy lol

lol i got lost one time, was tryna find my way back to the coach station , im crossing a road and so is this guy, then he pats my arm and says are u ok etc, so i say im tryna find the station which way is quickest, so he walks me back to the station and we start chatting.then before i get on the coach , he says , add me on facebook, my name is ..... , u will find me.i just thought, ok thats a bit different

lol i got lost one time, was tryna find my way back to the coach station , im crossing a road and so is this guy, then he pats my arm and says are u ok etc, so i say im tryna find the station which way is quickest, so he walks me back to the station and we start chatting.then before i get on the coach , he says , add me on facebook, my name is ..... , u will find me.i just thought, ok thats a bit different
Ohhh I get it you fell in love with the stranger at the station. Sweet story, sorry it didnt work out :DBut seriously "add me on facebook" is the pussys way to get in contact with you. Wasnt brave enough to ask for your number. Now you just one of those 1738475793737659474 friends on his facebook. sad.gif

Guest Mr. Estacado
lol this is such a gash thread. nd the first replies prove it. say no more.
lol swear down i was thinkin this as i was scrollin thru the first couple posts

what do you mean fam? i aint never heard a chick speak such words b4 lolbut um like another guy a few posts up said if i speak to a female and im feelin the aura i try get the number so if she says no for whatever reason im not beatin myself up with what ifs

Aww Lulu*Pats on bum*
Bum? Anyway, lulu just wants people to say "you're not that bad". Girls fishing for compliments really pisses me off. I just confirm what they are tryna convince me. "Argh man I look ugly today""Seeeeen"You know sometimes when you just dont look good, thats how I feel today""Yeah"Frustrates the sh*t outta themBack on track, yeah it pisses me off and I try and hunt them down

Guest mattthernbsinger

happened to me bout 2 or 3 months ago in a clubwas trying to find her on myspace but was 2 drunk to rmeber nething or even her name.was pissed coz everyone was telling me she was nice.

lulu u sound like people been tellin u ur ugly all ur life
lolnah its not even that my self estyem is on fire these days to the person who said my self estyem seems low.and 001 i can assure you i certainly was not fishing for compliments , i dont know how you could of jumped to such conclusion by my posts in this thread.

Aint even one of them 1738475793737659474 friends on facebook because as i stated before, i forgot his name so i couldn't even add him.
Could 'ave been one of those 1738475793737659474 friends on facebook. Nevermind, you can be one of my 11 friends on there if you like?
deactivated itfb really annoys me

what do you mean fam? i aint never heard a chick speak such words b4 lol
he was THAT good looking.it was one of them oh my god i cant believe this guy is talkin to me situations. ( ladies, you must of experienced this at one point ? ) he didnt have to walk me back but he chose to , it was nice of him.luckily for me i don't get nervous around guys ,so the convo flowed well.