Barrack Obama's Race Speech

Goddaz

Speaking before a relatively small, diverse crowd, Obama emphasized his upbringing as "the son of a black man from Kenya and a white woman from Kansas." CNN's political team weighs in on Obama's speech »Full storieshttp://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/03/18...eech/index.htmlhttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml.../wspeech218.xml

Guest djbmc

u read some of the comments after the guardian's article?"Great speech, written by someone else but well delivered!! When will blacks stop moaning about slavery, take a look across the water to Africa to view what their modern day environment would be like without slavery."lol.

lol @ 'behind closed doors he's munching chicken and watching BET religiously'They was a part of the speech where he really made me think. He said something like only in America could a 'black' person get to where he has. Don't quote me on that, I'm going to get exactly what he said but it was to that effect.My point is I agree with him, a black man reppin like Obama in the UK/ANY COUNTRY IN EUROPE/RUSSIA lol, not in my lifetime

lol @ 'behind closed doors he's munching chicken and watching BET religiously'They was a part of the speech where he really made me think. He said something like only in America could a 'black' person get to where he has. Don't quote me on that, I'm going to get exactly what he said but it was to that effect.My point is I agree with him, a black man reppin like Obama in the UK/ANY COUNTRY IN EUROPE/RUSSIA lol, not in my lifetime
Yeah I agree with that still..If you look at the political roles black folks have had in the states... Its alot... Colin powell, rice e.t.c. Aint gonna happen here.

u read some of the comments after the guardian's article?"Great speech, written by someone else but well delivered!! When will blacks stop moaning about slavery, take a look across the water to Africa to view what their modern day environment would be like without slavery."lol.
Funny that coz CNN say he wrote it himself, who cares? Every successful person had help in some shape or form in their endeavours

the guardian said that?f*ckthats a pisstake

"It's a story that hasn't made me the most conventional candidate. But it is a story that has seared into my genetic makeup the idea that this nation is more than the sum of its parts -- that out of many, we are truly one."Hold tite him using the Jamaican motto

I have a dream pt.2Reactions could have gone either way, looks like he may have pulled it off...We all know behind closed doors he's munching chicken and watching BET religiously
This man could never be compared to Martin Luther King.Barack Hussein Obama I feel has good intentions but people need to realise he will be merely a puppet in the Whitehouse if he wins.Just look at the people backing him. Bare crooks.

"It's a story that hasn't made me the most conventional candidate. But it is a story that has seared into my genetic makeup the idea that this nation is more than the sum of its parts -- that out of many, we are truly one."Hold tite him using the Jamaican motto
huh.gif Your bussin joke right?

Well its close. Jamaican ntaional motto is "Out of many one people" which means what he said. Was justa likkle chance fi big up my country, y'zeet

Guest The Member
love this michael eric dyson guyhis mind jus makes him sexy
loli dunno about sexy but yeah he has a way with words
Arent you male? Way with words sounds a bit borderline, espesh next to "dunno about sexy but". Watch it
rolleyes.gif grow up

Well its close. Jamaican ntaional motto is "Out of many one people" which means what he said. Was justa likkle chance fi big up my country, y'zeet
mi si it tah rah deet!! Any chance to rep JA hey ol

Guest djbmc
it weren't the guardian it was a comment left by one of the readers

mi si it tah rah deet!!
ahaaaaaaaaaaaaarghaaaaahahaHA

it weren't the guardian it was a comment left by one of the readers
o seenmy blind