FAO:Addidas

Sire

Disgusting 3.gif3 of them billboards went up in my area and got demolished within the first week One was torched the other 2 were spray painted and tagged with words like f*ck YOU, FAGGOTS , MINCERS the one what got me was f*ck ALL GAYS AND MUSLIMS i spat out my window at one of the signs when i first saw it Its f*ck*ng awful its basically promoting and encouraging people to take it were they shouldnt.Views?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
laugh.gifYou live in dagenham or something?I'm unsure why they have made these posters.As racism & sexism have been alive in this country since forever, and racial tension is apparently at an all time high..would make more sense to fix that.Oh wait I get it, this is equivalent to that story that there should be sharia law here/the overexeggeration of black on black crime../black on EVERYONE crime..

Boy, like I said in 1 thread Shyone made, things become important when you give them importance.I think with all the media coverage gay people get it was slowly making people obvlious to it all in truth.Putting up a phat billboard like that is gona regurgitate alot of them anti gay views and feelings I reckon.But I do kind of agree with it, just dont think it was necessary and helpful to the situation.

f*ck ALL MUSLIMS
Sorry?