Adebandicoot - "Call me Samson"

Rsonist

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact is he has scored, so this piece of lazy journalism AND attempt at humour on your part, has FAILED.My I remind you that Adebayor has more goals then your front men.Shall I also remind you that you bought Darren Bent for 16m, lmao. Now thats what I call funny so funny I dont even need to find a picture.

Fact is he has scored, so this piece of lazy journalism AND attempt at humour on your part, has FAILED.My I remind you that Adebayor has more goals then your front men.Shall I also remind you that you bought Darren Bent for 16m, lmao. Now thats what I call funny so funny I dont even need to find a picture.
Wait remind me how many he has scored since he has had his haircut?LMAO @ you catching feelings over your beloved Ade getting mugged off and called Samson. Lighten up you big girl.And for the record can you remind me how many goals your other strikers have scored this season?I think if thats what you are getting at, Berbatov and Robbie have a combined goal tally of 41.So you fail.Try again, go for it.

Can't score against the big English teams tbh. Someone post the big teams he's scored against please.Im sure Ryan will have it laugh.gif
Off the top of my head Bagged one against United last season + Ac Milan this seasonAlso you spuds count yourself as a big team alie. god knows how many times hes found the net against you lotThis topic is swag by the way

Last season eh? What about this season wheres hes hailed as the new pele? lol @ naming all the teams off the top of your head. The fact is, there ain't anymore. He's a fraud.lmao @ him being your number 1 striker.Arsenal are a joke.

Seriously, somebody post Adebayors goal tally against the other big 3 in the league.And his goal count since his hair cut.And then you will see Samson holds weight, and this topic is not flawed at all.Great piece of journalism from them boys down at the Sun this time round.*applauds*

Last season eh? What about this season wheres hes hailed as the new pele? lol @ naming all the teams off the top of your head. The fact is, there ain't anymore. He's a fraud.lmao @ him being your number 1 striker.Arsenal are a joke.
Challenging for the title & Champions league quarter final to look forward toIf we're a joke i dread to think what you lot are.But i do a agree with the "lol at him being out number 1 striker" part.

Wait remind me how many he has scored since he has had his haircut?LMAO @ you catching feelings over your beloved Ade getting mugged off and called Samson. Lighten up you big girl.And for the record can you remind me how many goals your other strikers have scored this season?I think if thats what you are getting at, Berbatov and Robbie have a combined goal tally of 41.So you fail.Try again, go for it.
You see when people fail, they should just admit defeat & keep it moving rather than continue to dig your own hole bigger & bigger, now your smarter than this Rsonsit...He has scored once, your point is?van Persie 7, Eduardo 12, Bendtner 6, Walcott 5. How many Darren Bent got???You play in UEFA Cup, lol at thinking I take them goals seriously, I'll just say this - Tomas 'never fit' Rosicky & Adebayor have more league goals than Berbatov & Keane...

He has scored once, your point is?
laugh.gif Cheers.And Bent has 6 goals in 13 starts for your info.Topic has done its job, shocking to see people catching feelings over name calling. Where if this was the other way round, watch the leeches come in here "loling" and "lmaoing"SMH @ arsenal fans.