Adebandicoot - "Call me Samson"

Rsonist

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has scored once, your point is?
laugh.gif Cheers.And Bent has 6 goals in 13 starts for your info.Topic has done its job, shocking to see people catching feelings over name calling. Where if this was the other way round, watch the leeches come in here "loling" and "lmaoing"SMH @ arsenal fans.
He's played 5 games... so one goal in 5 games the same as Robbie Keane, funny that...So he got all 6 goals in his starts? Or where they over the 27 appearances he's made...

Arsenal fans.Beg you stop crying. Just come back with banter cos really and truly you could bury Tottenham fans.But NO.You have to start bitching and cyring. Fight back you pussys.From now till end of season is beef time. Same as last year.Just stop crying. BEG.
Very delusional, lol at thinking this the topic didnt get deaded in the first reply. Anyway its open season as the anti-Arsenal brigade is wetting its appetite at Arsenal DRAWING, keep on tho cos this is when Arsenal are at their best, would have thought you might have realised by now, but alas...

Arsenal fans.Beg you stop crying. Just come back with banter cos really and truly you could bury Tottenham fans.But NO.You have to start bitching and cyring. Fight back you pussys.From now till end of season is beef time. Same as last year.Just stop crying. BEG.
Shut up.

Fact is he has scored, so this piece of lazy journalism AND attempt at humour on your part, has FAILED.My I remind you that Adebayor has more goals then your front men.Shall I also remind you that you bought Darren Bent for 16m, lmao. Now thats what I call funny so funny I dont even need to find a picture.
Wait remind me how many he has scored since he has had his haircut?LMAO @ you catching feelings over your beloved Ade getting mugged off and called Samson. Lighten up you big girl.And for the record can you remind me how many goals your other strikers have scored this season?I think if thats what you are getting at, Berbatov and Robbie have a combined goal tally of 41.So you fail.Try again, go for it.
You see when people fail, they should just admit defeat & keep it moving rather than continue to dig your own hole bigger & bigger, now your smarter than this Rsonsit...He has scored once, your point is?van Persie 7, Eduardo 12, Bendtner 6, Walcott 5. How many Darren Bent got???You play in UEFA Cup, lol at thinking I take them goals seriously, I'll just say this - Tomas 'never fit' Rosicky & Adebayor have more league goals than Berbatov & Keane...
LMAOSwear Wally scored against Salvia Prague twice? Who are, if we being honest, a UEFA cup side, yet you still count it. I suppose you never took them goals seriously either?Tf gives me jokes.Lol @ Bent being still scoring more than the New R9.

SMH @ TFThis topic is about your No.1 striker, not our no.3 striker. lol @ you clutching to this and only having Bent as a fall back.Bent is shite. And? Your point?Adebayor is any Samson.Time to start realising this and stop your crying you big girl.
This topic was KILLED in my first post, I dont see why you think any different.The only reason I've continued is cos I find it funny how any Spurs fan is gonna laugh at any striker at Arsenal when Darren Bent who they paid 16m for, is part of their squad.Lol at ME clutching when you was clutching by starting the thread. Delusional c*nt.

Fact is he has scored, so this piece of lazy journalism AND attempt at humour on your part, has FAILED.My I remind you that Adebayor has more goals then your front men.Shall I also remind you that you bought Darren Bent for 16m, lmao. Now thats what I call funny so funny I dont even need to find a picture.
Wait remind me how many he has scored since he has had his haircut?LMAO @ you catching feelings over your beloved Ade getting mugged off and called Samson. Lighten up you big girl.And for the record can you remind me how many goals your other strikers have scored this season?I think if thats what you are getting at, Berbatov and Robbie have a combined goal tally of 41.So you fail.Try again, go for it.
You see when people fail, they should just admit defeat & keep it moving rather than continue to dig your own hole bigger & bigger, now your smarter than this Rsonsit...He has scored once, your point is?van Persie 7, Eduardo 12, Bendtner 6, Walcott 5. How many Darren Bent got???You play in UEFA Cup, lol at thinking I take them goals seriously, I'll just say this - Tomas 'never fit' Rosicky & Adebayor have more league goals than Berbatov & Keane...
LMAOSwear Wally scored against Salvia Prague twice? Who are, if we being honest, a UEFA cup side, yet you still count it. I suppose you never took them goals seriously either?Tf gives me jokes.Lol @ Bent being still scoring more than the New R9.
Yeah 2, which would be one more than Keane & Berbatov when you played them twice...

Self proclaiming you killed this topic = you lostYou still fail to see the Samson/Adetunde comparison.You dont get it do you.He scored a tap in against Milan.He has scored.............0 goals for about 5 weeks in the league.Im not gonna explain to you anymore, just continue clutching you big cry baby.

allow bringing darren bent into it, this is about ade and samson
I'LL SAY THIS ONCE...THE SAMSON WAS KILLED WITHIN 3 GAMES. WHY? COS ADEBAYOR SCORED AGAINST MILAN.
BUT WE AIN'T TALKING ABOUT THE CHAMP LEAGUE MATE. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT PREMEIRSHIP. OTHERWISE, WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT OF THE TOPIC? THE FACT REAMINS HE AINT SCORED YET HAS HE IN THE LEAGUE? STOP CRYING YOU BABY AND DEAL WITH THE FACTS.

Self proclaiming you killed this topic = you lostYou still fail to see the Samson/Adetunde comparison.You dont get it do you.He scored a tap in against Milan.He has scored.............0 goals for about 5 weeks in the league.Im not gonna explain to you anymore, just continue clutching you big cry baby.
I do fail to see, all I know is if one goal in 5 games is a VALID comparsion then there a lot of Samson in the league, and some of them at Spurs...and? Adebayor doesnt score 25 yard volleys, oh wait...Again how many goals has Keane scored in the same period as Adebayor???

I do fail to see, all I know is if one goal in 5 games is a VALID comparsion then there a lot of Samson in the league, and some of them at Spurs...and? Adebayor doesnt score 25 yard volleys, oh wait...Again how many goals has Keane scored in the same period as Adebayor???
For f*cks sake. Go and read up on Samson.You CLEARLY DONT GET IT. laugh.gif Adebayor is a Samson, facts and stats prove it.Now be a good little boy and read my wiki link.

I'LL SAY THIS ONCE...THE SAMSON WAS KILLED WITHIN 3 GAMES. WHY? COS ADEBAYOR SCORED AGAINST MILAN.
BUT WE AIN'T TALKING ABOUT THE CHAMP LEAGUE MATE. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT PREMEIRSHIP. OTHERWISE, WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT OF THE TOPIC? THE FACT REAMINS HE AINT SCORED YET HAS HE IN THE LEAGUE? STOP CRYING YOU BABY AND DEAL WITH THE FACTS.
I should hope not... Ok, arent you like 11th in that, shall we talk about that???The double standards is immense. Again how many has Robbie Keane scored in the same period???

Go and read up on Samson.You clearly dont get it. laugh.gif
I know Samson, you knob.
Therefore you know Adebayor.Sorted.:D

I should hope not... Ok, arent you like 11th in that, shall we talk about that???The double standards is immense. Again how many has Robbie Keane scored in the same period???
Robbie scored a stunning league goal on sunday mate. Lets get back on topic. How many has 'Pele' scored in the league in the same period?Give it a rest TF, you're going no where with your replies.