primary school bredrins

Grafter

Guest Smokey

I see a couple of them at college nowOne of them's in my class we got along as good as we used toSometimes i bump into a someone every now and then but conversations are breif unless it was my bois from then.Seeing the girls are the best though.. "Oh yeh so n so was telling me how much you've changed!"DUN KNO

I see a couple of them at college nowOne of them's in my class we got along as good as we used toSometimes i bump into a someone every now and then but conversations are breif unless it was my bois from then.Seeing the girls are the best though.. "Oh yeh so n so was telling me how much you've changed!"DUN KNO
dunnnn knowww

seen my best friend from primary school on facebooki used to see most other people about on a regs, but never saw him, cos he left early, moved area and all sortsits weird, cos i was devastated when he left *no fruitcake*then now, talkin to him, its like we are the same, but then different cos of everything thats happened in the last 10 yrsmadness

dunnnn knowww
Truest stories

I kinda lost contact with my best friend cos my mum moved me out of the area to a different school the rest of my friends were going.Anyway, fast forward 12 years when I was about 23 and I was walking down a road near his mums old house.I walked past this guy, didnt recognise him at all, bout 30 seconds later something clicked in my head and said "hold up"Turned round and the guy was QUAY down the road, but he turned round at the EXACT same moment I did.Thought it must be him, had my bag with me cos I was still studying them time so took out some paper and wrote a note saying I think I just seen him and popped it through his mums letter box.Few weeks later I get a txt saying it was him and how we both changed lol.In contact but dont really speak too tuff, dont really know him now but safe guy though.

Loads of em added me on facebook and then one chick put up some ooooldskool school photo and starting tagging peeps.Then when she realised most em were on facebook we decided to meet up...This was on the 1st march..was actually jokes!I ain't seen dem man in over a decade and we was going on like it has been a couple weeks

funny you should make this topic, because yesterday I met up with a friend from primary school. we were like batty and bench back then, then we went to different secondary schools and drifted apart. I bumped into her last year, we exchanged number but we only ever really called each other to wish each other happy birthday and what not, but yesterday when we were talking we realised that we're completly diffferent to how we were back then but we've turned out similar e.g. tastes, jobs, courses we're doing at uni

A few found me on Facebook... it's mad... a few still look the same but we don't really chat still. I wanna bump into my best friend from primary that would be interesting... I memba when I left I heard from my cousins that her older sister got bullied HARD lmao shame. She was a bitch to me!