Sign in to follow this  
Dizzle

afc Hleb Tapped Up By Inter?

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is ready to report Internazionale to Uefa for tapping up midfielder Alexander Hleb. The Belarus international has impressed for Arsenal this season and he is believed to have caught the eye of a number of clubs across Europe. Hleb left Arsenal's hotel with his agent, Claudio Vigorelli, the night before their Champions League last 16 second-leg tie with Milan on 4th March and it was rumoured he travelled to Inter's offices in the city. Vigorelli is an associate of fellow agent Vicenzo Morabito, who has dealt with a number or English clubs in the past. And Morabito has confirmed that Hleb - who has two years left on his contract at Emirates Stadium - and Vigorelli left Arsenal's Melia Felix hotel and admits Wenger has been angered by the incident, but insists there was no contact with Inter. "It's true that Hleb saw Vigorelli and they went out from the Melia Felix but it's not true that they went to talk to Inter," Morabito told The Guardian. "They went for an "that guy"-cream. We are sorry that Mr Wenger took it badly and complained because we have a good relationship with him."

Tapping up is very 2005.Inter are waste anyways if Hleb goes there he will be finished as a footballer.They make Vieira look like Nigle Quasie

And Morabito has confirmed that Hleb - who has two years left on his contract at Emirates Stadium - and Vigorelli left Arsenal's Melia Felix hotel and admits Wenger has been angered by the incident, but insists there was no contact with Inter. "It's true that Hleb saw Vigorelli and they went out from the Melia Felix but it's not true that they went to talk to Inter," Morabito told The Guardian. "They went for an "that guy"-cream. We are sorry that Mr Wenger took it badly and complained because we have a good relationship with him."
laugh.gif

Tapping up is very 2005.Inter are waste anyways if Hleb goes there he will be finished as a footballer.They make Vieira look like Nigle Quasie

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
And Morabito has confirmed that Hleb - who has two years left on his contract at Emirates Stadium - and Vigorelli left Arsenal's Melia Felix hotel and admits Wenger has been angered by the incident, but insists there was no contact with Inter. "It's true that Hleb saw Vigorelli and they went out from the Melia Felix but it's not true that they went to talk to Inter," Morabito told The Guardian. "They went for an "that guy"-cream. We are sorry that Mr Wenger took it badly and complained because we have a good relationship with him."
laugh.gif

Guest Eduardo

I'm more concerned that he's eating ice cream.No wonder he's been poor recently.

laugh.gif
:D:D:D

Not bothered if he goes
apart from the fact he dont shootthe guy is absolute imense

Not bothered if he goes
I support Liverpool, and i don't really like Arsenal,BUT T'f*ck THE MATTER WITH YOU???I mean Hleb is probably your most improved player behind Adebayor this season.Pass me some of that good stuff...

Guest Mickey Kane

If he scored more goals, I'd be PISSED he went but if we were to replace with a players who contributes more goal-wise, I wouldn't be too pissed.However, the likelihood that Wenger would replace such a player immediately is very low...Hleb is still class though...

laugh.gif
Italians go for "that guy" cream. There "that guy" cream parlours >>>>>>>>>>>

Robin Van Persie.
Thats the only player you like/rate???
To be honest Van Persie is the only player I like a lotBack in the day there was bare players in the team I used to love (no homo), but not anymore.

Hleb stated before both the Milan games when he was linked with them, he wasnt interested in a move.