Sign in to follow this  
StreetDreams

Working this part...?

First excuse me for the pictureSecond can someone tell me how do I work the part that is circled? It just seems like a ditch compare to all the other places I have been working on... and also gives me that shoulders coming in look from the side...7fa520fb3a503378fdc6a7bwb1.jpgwink.gif

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Incline benchUpright rowsLateral db raiseCable pull as well.That area aches the most for me when i been working my chest.
All of that....did you have to pick timberlake? =\

Guest M12 Part 2
Incline benchUpright rowsLateral db raiseCable pull as well.That area aches the most for me when i been working my chest.
the area circled is upper chest and all the exercises you've put in red don't work that area. it's basically all forms of incline pressing that will fill in ur chest there. its a common weakness cos most people (including myself) bum flat bench and only do incline towards the end of a workout or not at all.

Guest djbmc

dips do the lower part of ur chest, and yeah i normally do incline last, on a machine as well, at the mo it's flat dumbell press, hammer press and then incline on a machine

dips do the lower part of ur chest, and yeah i normally do incline last, on a machine as well, at the mo it's flat dumbell press, hammer press and then incline on a machine
Dips do your whole chest rolleyes.gif

Guest djbmc
Dips do your whole chest rolleyes.gif
i thought it was lower more.