Dillemma

L

Basically i f*cked some chick last night on a random but i was planning to f*ck this other chick today, she's driving some mission to get to my house.All i'm thinking is what if my d*ck is all tired and I can't perform to my potential?Shall i take the risk or shall i make up some bullshit and do this chick another dayI'm gonna look waaaaaste if i flop it, plus i kinda work with this chick.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

@_@ There is no dilemna is there, you just want props dontcha.*props*However...jus f*ck her innit, its a whole day your d*ck should be back to normals...n/h

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
come on now you smashed a chick last night and your worrying about f*ckin a chick today, for performance reasons?what is this fam? come like them civil war muskets one shot and some long reload processf*ck this chick
LMAO
x10

Guest Smell Of Death
come on now you smashed a chick last night and your worrying about f*ckin a chick today, for performance reasons?what is this fam? come like them civil war muskets one shot and some long reload processf*ck this chick
LMAO
x10

LMAO

Guest Vaseline
Quoted for realness.
quoted for quoting for realness.

lmfaoSmashed it with that.She's just txted me saying she's got a surprise for me for later..

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
lmfaoSmashed it with that.She's just txted me saying she's got a surprise for me for later..
Ghonorria.

Ghonorria.
LOL

Ghonorria.
LOL
LMAO mirrored @ both.I did this on Friday/Saturday (night through till morning both days).I won't lie, man was drained on Saturday night, some five minutes then flop flex :D . First time that's happened to me. I put it down to the two hours sleep I had on Friday night and the lack of food Saturday day. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. dry.gif