Baby Rape..

Guest Radio

Guest Radio
http://wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.c...h-raping-5.htmlAccording to police, an 18 year old man, Scott Wade Smith, has been charged with raping his girlfriend's 15 month old baby girl that was left in his care. The infant suffered severe injuries and was flown to Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh for surgery.Video below from YouTube.Paramedics were called, by Smith, because the baby was crying so hard she couldn't breathe.Police say that Smith claimed the infant had choked on a crayon but paramedics didn't find anything lodged in the baby's throat, so they took her to Westmoreland Hospital where doctors found blood in her diaper.Smith had been caring for the child while the mother, his girlfriend was in class at her high school.The doctors immediately notified the police and authorities obtained a search warrant, Capt. George Seranko of the Greensburg Police Department told reporters.That is when they found a blood soaked towel and baby wipes with blood on them.Police arrested Scott Wade Smith on March 8, 2008, and charged him with five felonies, including rape of a child, causing seriously bodily injury, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse and endangering the welfare of children and he is being held at the Westmoreland County Prison on a one million dollar bond.Rape of a child with serious bodily injury under the age of 13 is punishable by life and the police urged the district attorney to push for the maximum sentence.Smith was arraigned before Greensburg District Judge James Albert and according to the probable cause affidavit presented, as well as the blood stained towel and baby wipes that were found, there was also a bloody, used condom.
blink.gif

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this shouldnt be lockedthis is some shick sh*tI DISPISE rapists (though I admit I enjoy watching it on TV but thats just fantasies) but nah man this is extreme let his piece get chopped off no longsimagine the girl is f*cked even before she started.her future husband is pissed

Guest PennyTraitor
I assume he used the dom so he wouldnt leave no DNA behind and not get caught.They should throw him in a pit with a werewolf.
lmfaothat is such a fitting punishment that I forgot for a second werewolves dont actually exist.
blink.gif are u drunk fam?