No progress made.....

Guest Mr. BLK

Guest Mr. BLK

Since i made the topic about my girl leaving........ i feel like i've let myself down,i should've been on an immediate bounceback, drawing chicks back to the yard etc. but instead im still sitting here sprung and complaining about sh*t to myself....all my efforts to bring her back have failed... except for on the weekend, we were talking and she was saying she wanted to see the stars, so i took her to the planetarium. everything was cool, she came home that day, even moved to me on a sick one when we got home. but since then shes been cold as f*ck. saying how she needs to get away from me blah blah blahi feel as though shes parred my life, and that i have parred myself, for trying to talk her round and failing like a d*ckFight or f*ck?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr. BLK

i just dont know whether i just fight for it or just say f*ck it and stop wasting my energyand much as i want her, i cannot reduce myself to some grovelling prick

Guest mattthernbsinger
i just dont know whether i just fight for it or just say f*ck it and stop wasting my energyand much as i want her, i cannot reduce myself to some grovelling prick
if you love her do wat u gota do.allow the mind game sh*t andworrying bout being weak if you have to grovel.swallow ur pride say ur sorrie. stop pointing fingers the blame is on me.!boyz 2 men - on bended knee

Guest mattthernbsinger

carryon doing something everyday.flowerssing o gramchocolatesi love ---------------------------- in a message on an aeroplane.them tings there

all of this madness, cos a random chick threw herself at me.... and then hotted everythingp*ssy = dangerous
Your not p*ssy = p*ssy didn't didn't do this to you = don't blame p*ssy = IT'S YOU THAT f*ckED UP!!!You can get her back if you want her that much. The time it takes should not matter.

yeah i know i f*cked up....... p*ssy made it worse..i am the most impatient person in the world..... its frustrating me differently
I hear you but to get her back you'll have to change coz she has.Just take it back to the basics man, start the courtship process stage again. Mrs. BLK is only an action away. Your desire for her should keep you going.

Guest mattthernbsinger
yeah i know i f*cked up....... p*ssy made it worse..i am the most impatient person in the world..... its frustrating me differently
I hear you but to get her back you'll have to change coz she has.Just take it back to the basics man, start the courtship process stage again. Mrs. BLK is only an action away. Your desire for her should keep you going.
big bars there.

and much as i want her, i cannot reduce myself to some grovelling prick
not to sound harsh but at the end of the day if you want hr back thats what you have to be prepared to do,you were the one in the wrong so its your due punishment. She is clearly showing you sh wont be won back easily she is probably testing to see exactly how serious you are and how long you are prepared to try and get her back.you engaging in other p*ssy and giving up at this point and her finding out= her believing your not serious and moving on forever.

Guest Mr. Estacado
even moved to me on a sick one when we got home. but since then shes been cold as f*ck. saying how she needs to get away from me blah blah blah
lmaoshe just wanted some d*ck

Guest Mr. BLK
even moved to me on a sick one when we got home. but since then shes been cold as f*ck. saying how she needs to get away from me blah blah blah
lmaoshe just wanted some d*ck
you think i dont know that?

Regarding the sex, next time she puts it on you don't have it. Be nice about it & watch her reaction lolShe'll probably not like it or drop bars like 'Fine then' or 'what?' or 'you turning me down?' or 'You don't want this' or something to that effect.That's when you drop something like which I think is your truth:'I love the woman you are, you are more to me than sex & it hurts me being how we are. You are the one for me' Say bye & you'll holla later & bop. DON'T LOOK BACK, JUST BOP!!!Make sure in that instance you employ all the things that make her weak for you i.e the way you look at her, smell, eye contact, hold her hand etc JUST BE VERY SINCERE.Every so often text her something nice, call her just to play one of fav slow jams but be selective. The tracks have to evoke emotions in her, you want her back she choose tracks to that effect. f*ck it, just use Joe's 'All That I Am' albumChances are you know some of these things already BUT are you acting on them?