No progress made.....

Guest Mr. BLK

Regarding the sex, next time she puts it on you don't have it. Be nice about it & watch her reaction lolShe'll probably not like it or drop bars like 'Fine then' or 'what?' or 'you turning me down?' or 'You don't want this' or something to that effect.That's when you drop something like which I think is your truth:'I love the woman you are, you are more to me than sex & it hurts me being how we are. You are the one for me' Say bye & you'll holla later & bop. DON'T LOOK BACK, JUST BOP!!!Make sure in that instance you employ all the things that make her weak for you i.e the way you look at her, smell, eye contact, hold her hand etc JUST BE VERY SINCERE.Every so often text her something nice, call her just to play one of fav slow jams but be selective. The tracks have to evoke emotions in her, you want her back she choose tracks to that effect. f*ck it, just use Joe's 'All That I Am' albumChances are you know some of these things already BUT are you acting on them?
then tony woke come on now s this really gonna happentony move on, ur like 21 not like u gonna marry this girl relationships now is a just practice for the real one(forgot who said that, your royalties are due)unless shes secretly pregnant cant bring to tel u you coz she think u wont be responsible an her emotions are running high

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If shes worth the effort, dont pet to put it in...
True... I being doing it for nearly 4months now. It may sound long but I get loads of positives out of it & gradually you will get closer, if you stick to your word & take whatever she throws at you.Only do this if your 100% sure she is the one though. Its Not about regrets in 08.

Regarding the sex, next time she puts it on you don't have it. Be nice about it & watch her reaction lolShe'll probably not like it or drop bars like 'Fine then' or 'what?' or 'you turning me down?' or 'You don't want this' or something to that effect.That's when you drop something like which I think is your truth:'I love the woman you are, you are more to me than sex & it hurts me being how we are. You are the one for me' Say bye & you'll holla later & bop. DON'T LOOK BACK, JUST BOP!!!Make sure in that instance you employ all the things that make her weak for you i.e the way you look at her, smell, eye contact, hold her hand etc JUST BE VERY SINCERE.Every so often text her something nice, call her just to play one of fav slow jams but be selective. The tracks have to evoke emotions in her, you want her back she choose tracks to that effect. f*ck it, just use Joe's 'All That I Am' albumChances are you know some of these things already BUT are you acting on them?
then tony woke come on now s this really gonna happentony move on, ur like 21 not like u gonna marry this girl relationships now is a just practice for the real one(forgot who said that, your royalties are due)unless shes secretly pregnant cant bring to tel u you coz she think u wont be responsible an her emotions are running high
LMAO!!!+Is she white?

didnt u make a topic about whether to stay together or done it ? u never seemed to bothered den ?neway, man i been in your shoes, not really much u can do, the more you fight to keep her the more she pushes away n u start to look pathetic (n i assume this is not wat attracted her to u in the first place)or u let her go and watch her drift away wilst u pine over her for da next five years. girls r f*ckries

Your funny still, ain't nothing unrealistic in what I've said. Your assumming Tony wants to move on when he clearly doesn't & nor does his ex judging by how she's been towards him therefore ALL HE HAS TO DO SHOW & PROVE.Ain't sh*t wrong with trying to work sh*t out especially when you get together in the early years. These days how ppl gwan? kmtToo many man keep loosing good females coz of dumb pride & ego when 'THEY' f*cked up dropping bars like 'man ain't a d*ck head, f*ck her I'm not beggin', 'This is long, she's taking me, I'm not beggin'.IF SHE'S WORTH IT WHY NOT SHOW HER.Bare man keep making the same mistakes through out life coz its EASIER TO WALK AWAY than WORK TO KEEP SOMETHING.Sooner or later you find yourself moving from chick to chick talking bout 'I'm too young to settle down' while the good females & getting locked down then one day your like 'dam, i'm a idiot, maybe I should have worked it out with so & so' - 'If only I stack it out' - YES REGRET!FAO: Females reading thisMost of you muddaf*ckers ain't worth the hustle. You know who you are wink.gif

From when she's giving you the time of day shes not over you and like messy said you gotta jus keep showing her your serious.
not neccessarily girls play f*cked up games, her mind cud b made up but she obviously has moments of weakness nd second thoughts
I hear you clark kent but in this instance I think Tony would know if she's just playing about.The other possibility apart from what you've said is she's changed. To what? Who knows but Tony will find out sooner or later.

any way MOVE ON you done her wrong you aint puttin it right its too late.
I done told you about my bredrin Tony and your girl is carrying on in the same way his girl was.She wanted to take him back but she couldnt get over the disrespect, when a girl has conflicting emotions like that shell be giving HERSELF the run around for a long time so there is NOWAY you will know what to expect from her.The same thing you said, about her attitude changed and she let you take her planetarium, read what I said in the other topic, the girl had it for a while and then switched again, same pattern of behaviour before she eventually locked him off.She's still feeling you but cant trust you, alot of girls wouldnt have moved out, the fact she took those actions you know she's got an ego like a man.

didnt u make a topic about whether to stay together or done it ? u never seemed to bothered den ?neway, man i been in your shoes, not really much u can do, the more you fight to keep her the more she pushes away n u start to look pathetic (n i assume this is not wat attracted her to u in the first place)or u let her go and watch her drift away wilst u pine over her for da next five years. girls r f*ckries

she is gonna do whatever it takes to get over you blkand this could mean linking you for a TIME but just like we as men have it in our head that when a girl does certain things "SHE IS NOT WIFEY"girls think the same way and what you done has made her think"YOU ARE NOT HUBBY"truss me she will come back but just for a way of using you to mend her heart.she may link you for a slam cos she dont want to go link a stranger and its not as bad to be linking your ex (better the devil you know) and you may even think your bless but SOONshe will get used to not caring as when your her link she WILL see you different and when she meets a next man watch her change (infact you will know when this happens truss me)bruv its done famyour relationship is like the evil deadits moving and making noise etc but its DEAD and you only got your self to blame you should of either not got caught or not done it at all.

So Face Off & Toney,Theoretically speaking based on your current girl/wifey. You've f*cked up in the same way Tony has. Are you not going to try your best to work sh*t out?Just a yes or no answer please. Don't try be smart about lolThings of the heart are usually simple, its your mind that makes it complicated.

I would defo try and work sh*t out but im in a deeper situation than Tony.Would I try in his position so early in the relationship?Only for a very brief period b4 I moved on cos I dont think id be fighting for much. Just a potential long term relationship which doesnt compare to the girl youre sure you want your kids with or your current baby mum.From experience and he's asking for advice, he's fighting a loosing battle, obviously he's in the situation himself and we arnt, so he may have to feel his sh*t is at a dead end b4 he locks it off or is happy to.My bredrin asked me what he should do and even though I knew he sh*t was finished too lol I told him to continue trying, because only then would he learn for himself and not have any regrets.Tony should do what he wants to do, but the thing with that is sometimes you put so much effort and time into fighting for something you forget what you were fighting for in the 1st place.He'll feel pissed if he wastes too much time on her with no result aswell, which is what some people on here with experience in that situation are tryna save him from, but ultimately its his decision to make.

its deffinetly a most unfortunete situation to be in tony but it is too late imo. once the trust is broken to that degree there will always be doubt and insecurities from both parties. u two stil seein each other is only prolonging the inevitable, but it is neccessary tho cah you cannot just turn feelings off. you'll see each other and ur trying to make things work an in her mind she does want to forgive you but cant, because the trust is gone. it would probably be different if u had kids or were married cah then u have more of a commitment/ obligation to make things work, but since thats not the case she'll wanna move on to be with someone she can trust and visa versa. u may want her now but if u had her, everytime she goes out ur head would be fillin with a bag of stress as to what shes doing, alie dow, so in the long run its better left alone.seeing her for now is a neccessary step to move on tho.one of two things can happen: #1 u'll see her less and less as time goes on in which case u'll eventually move on.#2 or the more u see each other the more u'll both end up realising u cant trust one another and start to distance urselves emotionally. given enough time in this state, bad feeling and hate can develop.only time will tell which way it goes, but either way a long term future together isnt likely. maybe u could be friends given time, but thats hopin for the best imho.alot of deep feedback frm certain heads tho stil

seeing her for now is a neccessary step to move on tho.one of two things can happen: #1 u'll see her less and less as time goes on in which case u'll eventually move on.#2 or the more u see each other the more u'll both end up realising u cant trust one another and start to distance urselves emotionally. given enough time in this state, bad feeling and hate can develop.
The uniqueness of this situation is that in this day and age of the internet you can get real time answers from people your age, who have been in your shoes about literally ANY problem, which isnt always a good thing.If I were Tony now reading all this id save myself the bother because reading this thread will be like jumping into the future and looking at myself and how I turned out, which is pointless.You need to go through that stuff yourself, but if I already knew the likely answer I dont think I would have the motivation to go through all that sh*t.Which is why people shouldnt ask about certain things on here, for their own good. The Internet is changing society and shaping people to have a "no longting" mentality.Not all situations are there to win though or even winnable, some are there purely for life experience, this imho is 1 of them.