gonna start modelling

Guest GYM GOON

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on..Matt, you are that guy Jack_You used to have in his sig...Shuta?!LMGKLZADERHSGRTFHJNTRSJNT6FRMKJYSMKYTMYETKM7YMKDYHGMDKJYEMKSYMKE7YMKDSY6KYDMKKM7EKMDTFI REMEMBER READING YOUR MYSPACE OR SOME FACE-PIC PAGE. YOU ARE SOME SAP BRUV!!!LMFAO @ YOUR LIFE AND HEADSHAPE!!!
llow it.he tried to make outto be some goon he lived round my way and was some any basildon chav whos girl tried it wid me on face-pic he got brave one night at ikon bk in the day and i boxed him in his mouth, any painting and decorating guy.
So thats why he did not come back after RWD got killed off.
correct
Skeen

Guest mattthernbsinger
lol at this M headed geezacome like ur advertisin Mcdonalds16j4v36.jpg
man i dont care i get girls ive got money my own yard and my own whip...llow it, i dont care how bait my face is, minor.my life--------------> ur life

Hold on..Matt, you are that guy Jack_You used to have in his sig...Shuta?!LMGKLZADERHSGRTFHJNTRSJNT6FRMKJYSMKYTMYETKM7YMKDYHGMDKJYEMKSYMKE7YMKDSY6KYDMKKM7EKMDTFI REMEMBER READING YOUR MYSPACE OR SOME FACE-PIC PAGE. YOU ARE SOME SAP BRUV!!!LMFAO @ YOUR LIFE AND HEADSHAPE!!!
llow it.he tried to make outto be some goon he lived round my way and was some any basildon chav whos girl tried it wid me on face-pic he got brave one night at ikon bk in the day and i boxed him in his mouth, any painting and decorating guy.
Lol at u living in the same area as me u silly yid. and lol at u boxing any1 in the mouth.
So you did make the crossover. Why didnt you respond to Seriouss? I guess you must hate the fact that she was blowing a Black man?

Lol at u living in the same area as me u silly yid. and lol at u boxing any1 in the mouth.
So you did make the crossover. Why didnt you respond to Seriouss? I guess you must hate the fact that she was blowing a Black man?
I aint jack you amigo.