Tulse Betting Fred

Guest ShabbzE3

Guest ShabbzE3

4.45 LingfieldSands Crooner - I was there when he won well LTO and off 74 today which he hasn't done much off but is there much to beat him here? Im not sure. £20 win at 13/8Game Lady - Behind a good run from Royal Envy and slowly coming down the handicap first time at lingfield and a drop to 5f could well suit. £10 ew at 8-1Triskdekiphobia - Still too high in the handicap for me but is a smart horse. He will hit the front early and set up the race for the chasing pack unless he has a good advantage coming into the straight I cant see him holding on so No Bet.

Guest ShabbzE3
4.45 LingfieldSands Crooner - I was there when he won well LTO and off 74 today which he hasn't done much off but is there much to beat him here? Im not sure. £20 win at 13/8Game Lady - Behind a good run from Royal Envy and slowly coming down the handicap first time at lingfield and a drop to 5f could well suit. £10 ew at 8-1Triskdekiphobia - Still too high in the handicap for me but is a smart horse. He will hit the front early and set up the race for the chasing pack unless he has a good advantage coming into the straight I cant see him holding on so No Bet.
4.45 Results1- Sands Crooner2- Kempsy3- Compton Classicwink.gif

tulse where are the race meetings tomorrow mate?
No racing tomorow mate, flat season starts saturday this is were you want me as a contact
really?sounds interestinghow much r u looking to earn?i do u a deal tell me a few combinitnations and sh*t to do. 10 races 10 horses to choice and if 6 out of the ten horses win then we do business 50/50 out of everything i win.

Guest ShabbzE3
2.20 MussleburughBarraland
lets see if i win with my 10p
ARE YOU ACTUALLY f*ck*ng ABOUT WITH ME HEREI SWEAR IF YOUR NOT SERIOUS GO f*ck YOUR SELF1ST - BARRALAND

Guest ShabbzE3
ARE YOU ACTUALLY f*ck*ng ABOUT WITH ME HEREI SWEAR IF YOUR NOT SERIOUS GO f*ck YOUR SELF1ST - BARRALAND
was a test.well done my 10p got me 35p.next tip. lets see if i can make a fiver 2day.
GO f*ck UR SELF DOSSER

was a test.well done my 10p got me 35p.next tip. lets see if i can make a fiver 2day.
GO f*ck UR SELF DOSSER
tulsechill out man.i got respect for you.but im jus starting out.u cant blame me!blirmey.i aitn going to bet thousands to start off wid am i.sorri if i offended you still.

GO f*ck UR SELF DOSSER
tulsechill out man.i got respect for you.but im jus starting out.u cant blame me!blirmey.i aitn going to bet thousands to start off wid am i.sorri if i offended you still.
you were taking the piss mate to be fairmans been dropping some hardcore tips and your taking him for some ten penceLMFAO

• 2 weeks later...