Sign in to follow this  
gemma

1xtra LIVE

does anyone have any spare tickets? me and my mates have 6 between us but we need one morealsowhat time does it start? theres no info on its starting timeis anyone else going to this free event?

akonchris brownkelly rowlandlupe fiascowileytaio cruztami chinestellecraig davidjay seanits free so i dont mind enduring jay sean. i can feel theres gonna be a crush when chris brown is on stage lol

how much u lookin 2 pay?n since when was movado cancelled?thing starts at 5-half 5 i've been told

Quite a few people I know in uni got tickets. I'm heading back to London which is the only reason I'm not going.

i got 4 tickets.i managed to wrangling 2 more off my contact at Ricoh because they are the sponsors for the venue biggrin.gif

how much u lookin 2 pay?n since when was movado cancelled?thing starts at 5-half 5 i've been told
a few days backhe got replaced with Wileyhold tite Ace and Viz saying to Wiley "yeh, yeh, but are you gonna turn up tho?"

got a few tickets flyin around but im on holidayif it was me that won em i'd sell emfree money