Sign in to follow this  
Trane

Tattoo mandem/girldem/peopledem/vip2dem

Guest Smell Of Death

not my thingn how u gonna show them upside down?

hmmm aint really my cuppa, what words did u plan on getting

Cheesiest tattoos EVER.
Now we have your opinion out of the way, we can get on with the topic. Thanks for that, no need to enter again.

hold tight those having tatoos on the skin when your skin is all wrinkled and sh*t

hmmm aint really my cuppa, what words did u plan on getting
Was thinking the 'Work hard, play hard' one. Smell Of Death, I have no idea, but ill find a place somewhere lol

Guest Mickey Kane

Rah, looks kinda nuts...Getting both my forearms and my right hand done when I'm in the States later this year...Was contemplating getting my neck done too but I'm thinking job-wise, might not be the best idea...

Rah, looks kinda nuts...Getting both my forearms and my right hand done when I'm in the States later this year...Was contemplating getting my neck done too but I'm thinking job-wise, might not be the best idea...
LOL, BRUV, YOU NEED TO PRESS PAUSE ON THEM CLIPSE ALBUMS.

i wanted a tatoo on my neck something delicate (no jailbird) but i didnt got it behind my ear instead, gonna expand the design round the back of my neck tho

Guest Mickey Kane
LMAO...What the f*ck you talking 'bout Jack?

Didnt know you f*cked with 'white girls' lol

Guest Mickey Kane
Oh, you didn't think the name Mickey 'Kane' came out of nowhere now did you? Loool...

Looks sick tbh

i wanted a tatoo on my neck something delicate (no jailbird) but i didnt got it behind my ear instead, gonna expand the design round the back of my neck tho
What is it of? Position sounds liive.Im gettin one on my wrist.

Guest Smell Of Death
hold tight those having tatoos on the skin when your skin is all wrinkled and sh*t
why you worried so much about what other peopel do with themselves?PS Jam.. i like the fantasy/reality one

Oh, you didn't think the name Mickey 'Kane' came out of nowhere now did you? Loool...
I aint on the white chicks, but ill still PM you on April 7th for some exotic females of other colours. Wait till I get my student loan init, and ill holla. biggrin.gif

Guest Mickey Kane
I'm Black rudeboy, I figure my sh*t won't get particularly wrinkly till I'm like 65+ and by that time, it won't matter too tough. Man won't exactly be strutting my stuff walking on South Beach, Miami now will I?

Guest Mickey Kane
I aint on the white chicks, but ill still PM you on April 7th for some exotic females of other colours. Wait till I get my student loan init, and ill holla. biggrin.gif
MacoKane....Say it phonetically (sp.)....

why you worried so much about what other peopel do with themselves?PS Jam.. i like the fantasy/reality one
Yea, that one LOOKS good. Not too sure about the words though, but it looks better than most of them. BTW, anyone interested in seeing the images bigger, and printing them off, use this site http://www.file2hd.com/

Looks sick tbh
What is it of? Position sounds liive.Im gettin one on my wrist.
i got a heart behind my ear (its in colour) but i want musical notes as well somewhere on my neck. depending on ur complexion as well colour tatoos are the one.

Guest Mickey Kane

I'm quite dark so I'm thinking....If I had money, swear down I'd get one done by Mr. Cartoon in L.A. I'm looking to get it done there anyway...

his designs are sick, some og in the tatoo game.