Trane

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mickey Kane

Rah, looks kinda nuts...Getting both my forearms and my right hand done when I'm in the States later this year...Was contemplating getting my neck done too but I'm thinking job-wise, might not be the best idea...

Rah, looks kinda nuts...Getting both my forearms and my right hand done when I'm in the States later this year...Was contemplating getting my neck done too but I'm thinking job-wise, might not be the best idea...
LOL, BRUV, YOU NEED TO PRESS PAUSE ON THEM CLIPSE ALBUMS.

Guest Mickey Kane
LMAO...What the f*ck you talking 'bout Jack?

Didnt know you f*cked with 'white girls' lol

Guest Mickey Kane
Oh, you didn't think the name Mickey 'Kane' came out of nowhere now did you? Loool...

Guest Smell Of Death
hold tight those having tatoos on the skin when your skin is all wrinkled and sh*t
why you worried so much about what other peopel do with themselves?PS Jam.. i like the fantasy/reality one

Oh, you didn't think the name Mickey 'Kane' came out of nowhere now did you? Loool...
I aint on the white chicks, but ill still PM you on April 7th for some exotic females of other colours. Wait till I get my student loan init, and ill holla. biggrin.gif

Guest Mickey Kane
hold tight those having tatoos on the skin when your skin is all wrinkled and sh*t
I'm Black rudeboy, I figure my sh*t won't get particularly wrinkly till I'm like 65+ and by that time, it won't matter too tough. Man won't exactly be strutting my stuff walking on South Beach, Miami now will I?

Guest Mickey Kane
I aint on the white chicks, but ill still PM you on April 7th for some exotic females of other colours. Wait till I get my student loan init, and ill holla. biggrin.gif
MacoKane....Say it phonetically (sp.)....

why you worried so much about what other peopel do with themselves?PS Jam.. i like the fantasy/reality one
Yea, that one LOOKS good. Not too sure about the words though, but it looks better than most of them. BTW, anyone interested in seeing the images bigger, and printing them off, use this site http://www.file2hd.com/

Looks sick tbh
i wanted a tatoo on my neck something delicate (no jailbird) but i didnt got it behind my ear instead, gonna expand the design round the back of my neck tho
What is it of? Position sounds liive.Im gettin one on my wrist.
i got a heart behind my ear (its in colour) but i want musical notes as well somewhere on my neck. depending on ur complexion as well colour tatoos are the one.