Sign in to follow this  
Adidas

Direman

Saw him outside Foot Locker on Oxford Street shottin' mixtapes today. What's he on these days? He released anything new after 'Long Awaited'?

reppin for ABG.not feelin his music too tuff, but wenever i used to be in them bits he was the music man. i prefer fugzi his younger bro tbh.
so many guys dnt realise, dire is one of the best in this ting.

Guest Sho Case

problem with his mixtape was that i had heard+owned most of the tunes before,bare old stuffwas more a compilation of diremanhes a sick MC,certain tunes he doest sound too good on but when hes on point hes sickgot nuff barshavent heard a new ttune since 'action man'

problem with his mixtape was that i had heard+owned most of the tunes before,bare old stuffwas more a compilation of diremanhes a sick MC,certain tunes he doest sound too good on but when hes on point hes sickgot nuff barshavent heard a new ttune since 'action man'
BIG BARS.BORING MC.CAPSHAVE U HEARD MY ACTION MAN REMIX? cool.gif

reppin for ABG.not feelin his music too tuff, but wenever i used to be in them bits he was the music man. i prefer fugzi his younger bro tbh.
Dire's got some f'ed bars, aint even heard the mixtape i'm slacking, with them man they just need to be on the right beats.You prefer fugzi? Fugzi's got some f'ed tunes but content-wise Dire>>>>>>>most of west.

Guest Sho Case
BIG BARS.BORING MC.CAPSHAVE U HEARD MY ACTION MAN REMIX? cool.gif
na i havent uno*awaits*