Tonights Games

Mr. Gayle

Guest haze-e
Just seen Ronaldo free kick. Sick guy. BUT i cant believe the amount of credit he's getting for dem juninho free kicks, thats juninho's technique man.
All the best freekick takers in the world have totally different techniques.NakmuraBecksPirloJuninhoRonaldoYou can never say the tekkers is the same.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mickey Kane
Just seen Ronaldo free kick. Sick guy. BUT i cant believe the amount of credit he's getting for dem juninho free kicks, thats juninho's technique man.
All the best freekick takers in the world have totally different techniques.NakmuraBecksPirloJuninhoRonaldoYou can never say the tekkers is the same.
laugh.gif:D:D

Look at what a 36 degree (as his fans call it) freekick and you will see what i mean. There are minor changes in the way that he hits it more running straight than the way juninho does but it is basically the same. hit the valve with alot of power and hit predominantely one side and hittin upwards the ball dips so much before the net. Juninho just does it a lil different cos his ones are ridiculous the way they get down so quick and manage to bounce before the goal.

Ronaldo tries on average 6 of those a game.He scores about 3 of them a season.So he has about 4% success rate in taking them.Never one of the worlds best.
who in the spurs squad can take free-kicks fam...?
Bale?
and before he came it was jenas and keane taking themtells you the strength they got in that dept. tongue.gif

Ronaldo tries on average 6 of those a game.He scores about 3 of them a season.So he has about 4% success rate in taking them.Never one of the worlds best.
Bale?
and before he came it was jenas and keane taking themtells you the strength they got in that dept. tongue.gif
we could go on about spurs sh*t players all day but the fact still remains ronaldos freekicks are hit and hope

Bale?
we could go on about spurs sh*t players all day but the fact still remains ronaldos freekicks are hit and hope
hit and hope.... r u dumb. how can u even say that. ABOUT hit and hope. thats why he takes his time taking them yea?hit and hope is what diouf done against utd, when the goal werent allowed cos kuzchyak werent ready.

Bale?
hit and hope.... r u dumb. how can u even say that. ABOUT hit and hope. thats why he takes his time taking them yea?hit and hope is what diouf done against utd, when the goal werent allowed cos kuzchyak werent ready.
oh plz its for showhe does it specifically to get his groupies like you and that fag alex wet and weak at the kneesbout taking his timethats why he takes 325445243543262 attempts innitjam before I buy a PS3 and force you to disconnect before 40 mins cos i'm lenging you 6-0 on pro againpunk

Bale?
oh plz its for showhe does it specifically to get his groupies like you and that fag alex wet and weak at the kneesbout taking his timethats why he takes 325445243543262 attempts innitjam before I buy a PS3 and force you to disconnect before 40 mins cos i'm lenging you 6-0 on pro againpunk
any arsenal fan. jus cos he's better than fabregas init, dont get emotional.n bout pro.jamthat was pro 6, this is a new era, stop living in the past.

THE ROCKET