Sign in to follow this  
Trilliam

Baiting yourself up

- SEAN.    notimpressed     says:oh yeah- SEAN.    notimpressed     says:is it true- SEAN.    notimpressed     says:that at a party- SEAN.    notimpressed     says:you an that ratface sh*t tobias lipsed.? says:no i dint ? says:have sex? says:in a toliet- SEAN.    notimpressed     says:confused3.gif? says:OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Guest Smell Of Death

dnt u hate when people type a sentence like 2 words at a timeso if ur away u have to scroll up to read, n then they're still typin n it goes down, then u gotta go back down

dnt u hate when people type a sentence like 2 words at a timeso if ur away u have to scroll up to read, n then they're still typin n it goes down, then u gotta go back down
was one of them ones where you're on the phone so you compensate for your lack of chatter by sending small messages

Guest Smokey
shes a donut.post her msn
Have to agree this seems like the best way to solve the situation

e-asthma

e-asthma
laugh.gif:D But yeh people do it when they get too excited when they're telling a story.

e-asthma
laugh.gif:D But yeh people do it when they get too excited when they're telling a story.
LMAO @ e-asthmaI've gotta admit I've been guilty of doing this when I'm eager to tell someone something

Guest Vaseline
e-asthma
LMAO @ e-asthmaI've gotta admit I've been guilty of doing this when I'm eager to tell someone something
Bruv,I do this.Be likeAllow typing some huge paragraphLet em have something to read meng