Gypos'

The Drama

A flock of them have just decided to park on the feild near my yard.Therve got a portaloo, tip and even an aerial peaking from the trees. Theres about 4 caravans andabout 10 bmw's, couple of other decent cars aswell, How the f*ck do they get away with this?Do they just steal everything, cus ive never seen a Gypsy working, apart from knocking on doors selling pegs.

Guest PennyTraitor

lol at not knowin pikeys make doe, everything from tree landscaping to shotting coke.all tht pee and no mortgage/tax = livin nice (except for havin to sh*t outsidr and dat)personally id rather pay tax and live in suttin tht i can gurantee will be there if i leave and come bk.

Guest PennyTraitor

i had a fight with a pikey.around the time snatch came out some o them started feelin a bit too hard body.he try do some mad shadow boxin with man i werent even havin tht. also im not sayin i would f*ck a gypsy but if uve ever been to the epsom derby there some tht look alrite.IM JUS SAYIN INNIT.

Guest PennyTraitor
snatch *A FOOKIN AATE PIKEYS* snatch
ye thts wot instigated it, one white breh i was wit said tht and he didnt realise these pikeys were around.lol at them all havin the same face. look like clones

Guest HJSimpson1

Pikeys aren't that hard. They stole my dog so my dad went down to the camp with a samuri sword and swiftly brought back my dog. Only came back with a scratch on his arm. f*ck Pikeys. Thieving cunts.