Girl crying during sex?

J89

met this girl today, finally got to the point where I could have sex with her alone.Everything was going all good. And we were doing it, and really got into it, she was on top. Then I looked up at her face and she had that "in the moment" look with her eyes facing up and crap. For some reason it sickened me, she looked pretty ugly at that point, so I spanked her. And she completely stopped and said "w-why did you do that f-for?""Did what?""Why did you hit me?" (it was literally only a light ass slap)"What you mean? Did I hurt you?"She got off me, rolled into a ball, and starting crying/shivering/having her own fcukin fit which lasted like 2/3 minutes. WTF? I instantly got soft, felt like my d1ck crawled inside my own body. Then she started going on about how she had bad times with her ex where he forced himself on her.I pretended my work rang me to cover someone's shift then i left her an hour later.I also met this girl last week i was fingering her then she goes "i love you" we only known each other for 3 hours wtf?wtf is going on?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vaseline

First of all

stop f*ck*ng crazy bitches!
Second of alllmfao at "it sickened me"come like that guy from 'unforgiven'infact you are the real life unforgivenbet you didnt slap her . you thumped her in her spine

LOLI blame Rap Music
lol superbthat really is weird tho, i mean its standard tings to give the girl a bit of a egg-on when your going at it, smacking the bum is a natrual thing.but anyways the bitch musta been some beaten girlfriend or summin and / or proper f*cked in the headleave well alone

Jeeeeez lol, If your telling the truth then bwoy allow dem movements. For her to act like that, you must have applied some strength/sting behind the spank.Your lucky still she didn't call po poUntil you know when & how to apply 'spanking' to the bootah, ALLOW IT, seriously, for you own good.

met this girl today, finally got to the point where I could have sex with her alone.Everything was going all good. And we were doing it, and really got into it, she was on top. Then I looked up at her face and she had that "in the moment" look with her eyes facing up and crap. For some reason it sickened me, she looked pretty ugly at that point, so I spanked her. And she completely stopped and said "w-why did you do that f-for?""Did what?""Why did you hit me?" (it was literally only a light ass slap)"What you mean? Did I hurt you?"She got off me, rolled into a ball, and starting crying/shivering/having her own fcukin fit which lasted like 2/3 minutes. WTF? I instantly got soft, felt like my d1ck crawled inside my own body. Then she started going on about how she had bad times with her ex where he forced himself on her.
LOLI blame Rap Music
lol u were blatently getting violent during intercourse.
ye its a mad turn on *edit*i jus read the topic...o seen....
LMAOOOO
laugh.gif:D:D:D:D *Falls Off Chair*HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!I'm in stitches I swear.*Logs off laughing his arse off*