Girl crying during sex?

J89

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would make me buss quicker tbh
is this wrong
God Forgive me, get spanked whilst he is hitting me from behind and feeling it jiggle back gives my p*ssy its own heart beat, i would probably have cried beautiful tears of Joy
JESUS H me and you need to get togetherand discuss the finer points of Ecclesiastes or somthing please i need god in my life help me (pm for personal details, i've already got your keys to my yard cut)

Guest Anarchy99
im thinking its a universal thing for women
Women universal? :unsure:You're an exclusive breed.I ain't even gonna jump on the HUMP you bandwagon so my comments are held.Sheeesh!

LOL.Just LOL @ the this though. So funny.When a gurl cries when my piece is in them, it is scary though!!!
Can imagine nuff girls crying when they realise there f*ck*ng u still darg
:D
God Forgive me, get spanked whilst he is hitting me from behind and feeling it jiggle back gives my p*ssy its own heart beat, i would probably have cried beautiful tears of Joy
i think I love you
c/s
:D
This is serious talk what are you loling for?

Guest Tibbius
i think I love you
c/s