Sign in to follow this  
Grafter

Ralphie may

Lol @ him being fat, I'm not watching it for the pure reason that he is infact, a house.

Guest haze-e

f*ck*ng Badman.Care Not."Rooby Woooooooooooo"LMFAO... Man was about to jump on the gays. Wheres that.

f*ck*ng Badman.Care Not."Rooby Woooooooooooo"LMFAO... Man was about to jump on the gays. Wheres that.
jus added it

Guest haze-e
jus added it
I repeat.f*ck*ng Badman.

He's funny, I like the non-political correctness.However openly saying the word chink was too far but the rest was fine.

f*ck*ng genius aint heard a good comic who made me laugh so hard in time, an ive only just watched the first video i swear this guy is really black

"dis nigga is funny as hell, he's out wid it and say's what others are thinking, and they are to ashamed to say it, dis nigga got guts and big balls, i like dat. talk you you got some damn since atleast this guy knows how to f*ck*ng talk. you're in America . not yo Dwag country ass clown."lol at calling white ppl nigga cracks me up every time but c/s anyhow