Maddies parents get 500,000 for.... damages I'm guessing

Trilliam

I detest those to f*ckers so much.Llow their pockets being filled with money after what they did.

Guest Sean Ash

Anyone here saying cruel words to the Mccanss ... I hope you will one day face their pain so that you can understand exactly what it feels like.It is easy for people to criticize others but if it was a member of your family, you would be crying now..Allow pointing the finger.. the most important thing is that Maddie is found and she is safe and well.The Portuguese police are doing f*ck all and they ain't exactly reveling much.. I hope the fund helps them for all the stick they have had to put up with.If people used their brains, stopped insulting the Mccans and allocated as much energy into finding her.. I'm sure she would have been found ages ago.The Media want a story, you lot buy into it.. they become victims.It's wrong.

Maybe next time they will not leave there children alone in the apartment while they go out eating and drinking with friends. Any poor family that would have done the same as Maddies parents done would of got pure hate.
co f*ck*ng sign.

Guest Mickey Kane

Why can't they put up the £500,000 up as ransom money...That way if she IS alive, maybe they'd get a response. If there isn't, then we'd know she's dead.