Sign in to follow this  
Guest ShabbzE3

A Man Walks Into A Bar

Guest ShabbzE3

A man walks into a bar and asks the barman for a pint of anything but Stella. 'What's wrong with Stella?' asks the barman. 'Well last night I bought 12 pints and when I got home I was f**kin skint' says the man. 'Well' says the barman 'if you bought 12 pints of any beer you'd spend a lot!'. 'No' says the man, 'Skint is my jack russel.'

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

joke 4/10execution 2/10nah come on people it weren't that bad!

Guest Mr. Estacado

f*ck this fredand f*ck the police i see you*fades into the background untill 2am*

Ok seeing as every1 seems 2 be posting crap jokes....A man walks in2 a bar with a lump of tarmac under his arm. He gestures 2 the barman and says "can i have 2 pints please....1 for me and 1 for the road"a man walks in2 a bar and sees a sign. Cheese sandwich £2.50Ham sandwich £5.00Hand jobs £10.00The man walks up 2 the barmaid and says "wash ur hands bab i wanna cheese sarnie!**quickly leaves thread**

A man walks into a bar and orders a pint of beer, some peanuts, one meal of the day, and a glass of wine. He watches the football on the main screen, finishes his order goes to the bathroom, pays his bill, leaving a tip fitting of the meal and the service and leaves.........What? You were expecting some kind of joke?

Guest djbmc
A dyslexic man walks into a bra
laugh.gif creasin, dunno why i found that so funny