Sign in to follow this  
Matholomew

shall i snoop around in my gf's facebook?

url of said facebook and ill give you a way of finding out.I posted a hack on vip3 time ago and it worked

Leave it matt!U think she's cheating or suttin?
i duna. shes asleep and the password is saved everytime she goes on it.hmmm
Oh seen, well i say you dont do itJust becuase you should have trust in her, and u probably wouldnt like it if she did the same ting.*watch matt login on her account anayway* lol

Guest PennyTraitor

lol at ur girl bein on facebook.its all downhill now my friend, jus nip it in the bud b4 the e-pimps hunt her down

if you're looking for something you WILL find it, even the little messages from boys like "hi babe" that would make you get the wrong idea and get paranoid although nothings probably going on and they're old school friends.dont do it

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

no. whether you go there and find something or nothing - you don't win either way. Man up and ask her straight 'whats the deal?'

don't do it.i have my ex's msn password but i would never log in and f*ck up his msn even if he is a short, stumpy, vagina.theres just some things u don't do init.

don't do it.i have my ex's msn password but i would never log in and f*ck up his msn even if he is a short, stumpy, vagina.theres just some things u don't do init.
blink.gif Nice avatar, for a female.

all ya gonna see is re re re re re . hey boolmfaoyou gonna find some sh*t that may or may not mean she cheating but you WILL find sh*t that will f*ck up your head and your relationshipdont be a bitch

yes you should. from when married women add other men who arent their freinds from anywhere..how much more some girlfriend who has no official commitment

Do you honestly think you would feel content after it?Even if you didn't find anything, you clearly don't trust your girl enough to be good to you if she hasn't even shown you anything to make you think that she is creeping.