A quick question...

Guest Sean Ash

Guest Sean Ash

I am trying to understand something..Everywhere I go, people say to me "don't vote for the BNP, they're racist, fascist scum.. don't give them a platform" etc.I don't like listening to people, I like to discover and work things out for myself.. after looking I still cannot see them being racist..I would like to ask you all a quick question .....Without going on hear say and what others have told you about them..Do you find them racist/fascist? if so then why?(people will say to 'lock' this topic but to be honest that's all I hear from left wingers, they seem to have more issues then these guys IMO)

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sean Ash
Wouldnt it be more appropriate if you began by stating your case as to why you dont find them to be racist?
I have been through their web site and I haven't seen a sign of racism.. no name calling.I have watched many videos and all the hatred and anger seems to be coming from the opposition. I hear many regular, normal people just speaking how they feel.I don't see anyone being called any racist names..I am open to see them if they are made transparent.

Guest Sean Ash
About Left wingers, right wing don't work mate.
But this is what I keep hearing from people... then it is the same two parties governing this country and it seems to be the same people suffering through their policies.

Guest Sean Ash

What I am after is some hardcore evidence so that I can put my mind to rest on this.I will be working with the Lib Dems.. but I am always open for the truth and it is the truth that I seek.

Guest djbmc
But this is what I keep hearing from people... then it is the same two parties governing this country and it seems to be the same people suffering through their policies.
they're both right, albeit slightly less so than the BNP, and Facism is a political movement that originated in Italy before the second world war, so the BNP aren't facists, however they may share some of their beliefs on subjects such as immigration.

It was proven time ago that the BNP have ties to many racist organisations like Combat 18. Remember I gave you a link time ago about this in a thread similar to this one.Do you know Ash you are playing right into the peoples hands that want to bring this country down by supporting the BNP. They want people to hate each other and destroy the sovereignty of this nation. You should focus your efforts more on how the EU are destroying the foundations of this country and will have full control over everything very soon considering you leader signed it all over to them. You want to look closer to home at the people in government who are killing this country.When you look at he majority of supporters of the BNP dont you fell ashamed as most look like low life scum who want to blame there misfortunes on others.

Guest Sean Ash
they're both right, albeit slightly less so than the BNP, and Facism is a political movement that originated in Italy before the second world war, so the BNP aren't facists, however they may share some of their beliefs on subjects such as immigration.
But I don't see any problem with what they are saying about immigration.Nick Griffin said that he is not against immigration, he is against MASS immigration.. is that not understandable?I think he is right.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Ashman cmon, cmonnnn buddy.Every person I know that is accosiated with the BNP is a racist person, we have one here in work, its always darkies this, or pakies that.The BNP website is overtly racist, visit it yourself if you do not think so.The BNP policies are racist.The BNP wives programme, showed racist members with racist views.One of the policies if elected is to 'deport all people not of european-white ethnicity back to their country of origin, or the country of their parents origin'Seems pretty racist to me.Racism doesnt have to be name calling, it is simply a judgement/decision/comment based soley on someone race.

Sean your such a racist man you never change. With these Sly ones we're not dumb.If someone discriminates against any person or people based primarily on their race or background, or judges a whole group of people on the actions of few then they are prejudice. Historically from what I have seen and heard the BNP have prejudice views so this is why alot of people don't support them regardless of any of their other policies

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Sean your such a racist man you never change. With these Sly ones we're not dumb.If someone discriminates against any person or people based primarily on their race or background, or judges a whole group of people on the actions of few then they are prejudice. Historically from what I have seen and heard the BNP have prejudice views so this is why alot of people don't support them regardless of any of their other policies
Exactly.Its a shame now that because of a knee-jerk reaction to the crime/overimmigration people are voting for the BNP, very few people still, but people nonetheless.Its a sad sad world where citizens are willing to vote for such close-minded people..

Guest djbmc
But I don't see any problem with what they are saying about immigration.Nick Griffin said that he is not against immigration, he is against MASS immigration.. is that not understandable?I think he is right.
huh.gif did u even read my post? i never said he was wrong...... i think there needs to be a tighter rein on immigration, but the BNP are a one subject party and they don't have the depth of knowledge needed to run a country. And just because an MP says one thing don't think he won't go and do the complete opposite when he has the freedom to do so.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
huh.gif did u even read my post? i never said he was wrong...... i think there needs to be a tighter rein on immigration, but the BNP are a one subject party and they don't have the depth of knowledge needed to run a country. And just because an MP says one thing don't think he won't go and do the complete opposite when he has the freedom to do so.

Guest Sean Ash
It was proven time ago that the BNP have ties to many racist organisations like Combat 18. Remember I gave you a link time ago about this in a thread similar to this one.Do you know Ash you are playing right into the peoples hands that want to bring this country down by supporting the BNP. They want people to hate each other and destroy the sovereignty of this nation. You should focus your efforts more on how the EU are destroying the foundations of this country and will have full control over everything very soon considering you leader signed it all over to them. You want to look closer to home at the people in government who are killing this country.When you look at he majority of supporters of the BNP dont you fell ashamed as most look like low life scum who want to blame there misfortunes on others.
I don't understand why the BNP would destroy the sovereignty of this nation? I swear they are trying to preserve the sovereignty of this Nation and that's why they are active?The BNP claim that they are not affiliated to these groups I.e. Combat 18, Redwatch etc.And you are right..New Labour have turned this Country over... but it is easy to point the finger at them when the solution remains unanswered and the question is: who would replace them and do different?Who would take us out of the EU?You say the BNP look like 'low life scum' but that is just judgism is it not? They probably feel like low life scum and that is why they are campaigning rightly.I don't see them harming others..look.http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=...;oid=9769147477

basically summed it up in one post

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
I don't understand why the BNP would destroy the sovereignty of this nation? I swear they are trying to preserve the sovereignty of this Nation and that's why they are active?The BNP claim that they are not affiliated to these groups I.e. Combat 18, Redwatch etc.And you are right..New Labour have turned this Country over... but it is easy to point the finger at them when the solution remains unanswered and the question is: who would replace them and do different?Who would take us out of the EU?You say the BNP look like 'low life scum' but that is just judgism is it not? They probably feel like low life scum and that is why they are campaigning rightly.I don't see them harming others..look.http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=...;oid=9769147477
Tbh I'd like to see you answer one of my posts.An openly racist party cannot be in control of a country.The BNP seems to be composed of ignorant people who think the countries ills will be solved bu turfing anyone not white as a ghost out.You are fully aware of how the BNP views people, there isnt much point in this 'coyness'..

Guest Sean Ash
Ashman cmon, cmonnnn buddy.Every person I know that is accosiated with the BNP is a racist person, we have one here in work, its always darkies this, or pakies that.The BNP website is overtly racist, visit it yourself if you do not think so.The BNP policies are racist.The BNP wives programme, showed racist members with racist views.One of the policies if elected is to 'deport all people not of european-white ethnicity back to their country of origin, or the country of their parents origin'Seems pretty racist to me.Racism doesnt have to be name calling, it is simply a judgement/decision/comment based soley on someone race.
I have been on their site and read their policies.. I don't see racism.Look at how Africa is falling.. those that find the money to get here, stay here and make their fortunes whilst the poor get left behind to suffer and rot.It is Logic that in years to come.. everyone is going to come here because it is where the money is..This land will become overcrowded and a civil war will kick off, where people will fight for land and money.Look at artists like 50 cent.. what is he giving to his homeland? nothing, he is making America richer through his taxes alone.I think it is admirable that the BNP want people to start looking after their own peoples.. instead of always looking after themselves (as an individual)

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
I have been on their site and read their policies.. I don't see racism.'the introduction of a system of resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin' By Definition, this is racist. Trying to deport me back to jamaica? rofl.Look at how Africa is falling.. those that find the money to get here, stay here and make their fortunes whilst the poor get left behind to suffer and rot.How does the situation in africa have anything to do with here? Are people supposed to stay in poverty and 'suffer and rot' whenthey can move to a better place? It is Logic that in years to come.. everyone is going to come here because it is where the money is..This land will become overcrowded and a civil war will kick off, where people will fight for land and money.You forgot that 90% of the people here are from coujtries that formed the British Empire, and much of the wealth that this country has built is off the backs of said countries. so 1. They legally, have a right to be here because of the empire if anything. 2. this country owes the people of said countries some kind of retribution I beleive. However, you overlook this.Look at artists like 50 cent.. what is he giving to his homeland? nothing, he is making America richer through his taxes alone.Homeland? Are you insane son? What homeland is that? Are you now suggesting that every black person who is in america because of slavery OWES AFRICA something?You are aware africa is in such a terrible state mostly because of the rape that went on & is continuing to go on there now yes? Because of This country, america, and half of europe?SInce you said that, do you think it acceptable for europe to pay money & give resources to africa to make up for it? Then everyoen can go back to their 'homeland' like you wish.You have a typical BNP mentality, you single out one particular idiot & attempt to use him to justify your contemptuous view of an entire people.What has gary glitter done for this country?Dont be so silly.I think it is admirable that the BNP want people to start looking after their own peoples.. Am I not THEIR OWN PEOPLE? Icontribute to the wealth of this country, yet they would attempt to deport me...is this right?