fuck shit fucking fuck!!!

Mic Man

Feel ur painJust got a fine for turning right when Im supposed to turn left, Im contesting it tho cause the sent me a charge certificate but never sent the penalty notice in the first instance + I don't remember doing that sh*t, someone might of cloned my registration.Just got flashed for bussing a redlight but that was amber when I went through so im contesting that when it comes aswell.This is all in Haringey, they don't f*ck about at all, cameras & meter maids everywhere.

Feel ur painJust got a fine for turning right when Im supposed to turn left, Im contesting it tho cause the sent me a charge certificate but never sent the penalty notice in the first instance + I don't remember doing that sh*t, someone might of cloned my registration.Just got flashed for bussing a redlight but that was amber when I went through so im contesting that when it comes aswell.This is all in Haringey, they don't f*ck about at all, cameras & meter maids everywhere.
Thats f*cked. and the appeal process is sooo long as well.i swear they take the piss with the fines as well. How can they justify £80 for parking on a yellow line. Does it course £80 worth of damage or inconvenience to other drivers??? NO!

Guest TimeBomb

last time my girls bredren got clamped outside when she stayed the night, went to the local moroccan mechanic, set the guy a score and he borrowed us his bolt cutters, had it off in minutes.