Anyone here so good looking that they intimidate girls?

Guest GYM GOON

Guest GYM GOON

I know at first girls are always intimidated by me when they first meet me because im so charming and good looking it takes them a while for them to relax around me...anyone have this problem

Guest Smokey
*ahem*think man dem get intimidated at times as well though
Man knowsGuys start clinging to there girls when i get on the bus or walk pastI get girls lost for words especially exes when they see the levels nowadays they always come chat to me asking obvious questions and then start blushingLevels famLEVELS

I know at first girls are always intimidated by me when they first meet me because im so charming and good looking it takes them a while for them to relax around me...anyone have this problem
quick question.......do you bash to a picture of yourself?

quick question.......do you bash to a picture of yourself?
i would say that deserved a no homo but that would of got declined uber quicklyso..