Once Again The FA Are Bottling It

Rsonist

When it comes to a club within the 'top 4'...After last nights disgraceful behaviour by Ashley Cole and his Chelsea cohorts,ie John Terry, etc. Really, we have become used to it, but last night was taking the piss, the sheer deviance from gay boy when he was getting the card reiterates the fact that he is an utter c*nt. And the flooding of the ref, typical Chelsea tactics, not even arsenal or utd players do this, Chelsea are proper scum in the truest manner of the word. You would have thught that the FA would really clamp down on these players big-time now.But what do we get is some feeble excuse about them not being able to overturn the decision, because the ref had already given Cole a yellow card.If the FA can not overturn such a blatant decision as was given last night, then surely there is absolutely no reason for them to exist.They seem to be able to impose sanctions on players and teams whom are not in the sinister 4 at will, but strangely once again they have ignored what is possibly the worse tackle on any player this season.I have to ask what is the point of the FA now, if they are jsut paying lip service to the big 4.I am so angry over the Cole decision that I have already drafted a strongly worded letter to the FA. Not only did he make a tackle that in 99 per cent of games would have warranted a red card. He then turned his back on the ref which in itself should also have warranted a straight red card.

"Ashley calm down. Turn Around Ashley... Your being disrespectful Ashley. If you dont turn around Ashley you going to get sent off"It was like when a slow mum talks to her 5 year old child.Like I said in the other thread, Tottenham aren't a big club (no send), that tackle against Arsenal, Liverpool or Manchester United, and Ashley goes off for the tackle ALONE.Dont email the FA Rsonist, your get Hutton banned for simulation, lol.

Ashley Cole pisses me off. Some Arsenal fans should do a number on him this weekend, f*ck*ng faggot.That tackle was attrocious. then the d*ckhead had the nerve to argue with the ref. Mike Riley got boyed during that whole game he f*cked up, man set the bar low, the standard of refreeing was too low and the FA can't do sh*t. He allowed Cole to boy him beyond belief so I don't blame yids like Keane mouthing off at him as well cos he deserved it. Man's yellow card brought him no power, brandishing it like it was controlling the players... like f*ck.I even said to my cousin last night when they showed the highlights on Sky after the Man Utd game, "cos he booked him the FA will say 'well the ref saw the incident and deemed it as worthy of a yellow card so that's his punishment". That's the most f*cked rule, they should allow them nasty fouls to be reviewed afterwards.

As much as i hate cole, i don't think the challenge was deliberate. When i saw it in real time without replays i didn't think it was a seding off. Think Hutton said the same, the ball was bouncing up, so he had to go high. If players are gonna not be able to make the odd mistake, then people won't challenge for 50/50 balls. FA just need to be consistant with it, cos some less tackles than cole's have seen red and some worse have seen a yellow.Having said that Terry is a f*ck*ng disgrace, one of the top pricks in football. He is under the impression he is some kind of enforcer, sticks his nose in when it is not required and then to top it off he is given the England captaincy for being 'passionate'. Wish eboue had done a bit more damage to him

Hutton not blaming ColeDefender shrugs off Cole furoreAlan Hutton has defended Ashley Cole following his dangerous tackle on the Tottenham full-back. Cole sparked a red card storm during Chelsea's thrilling 4-4 draw with Tottenham at White Hart Lane with a horror tackle on Hutton in the first half. The incident provoked an angry reaction from both sets of players and both benches as tempers threatened to boil over. Cole was fortunate to escape a red card with the England international only picking up a yellow card from referee Mike Riley. Hutton refused to blame Cole for the tackle and he accepted the player's apology for the challenge. No blame"He went to win the ball and I've just got there quicker," Hutton told the Daily Mail. "I wasn't thinking about whether he would be sent off, I knew the challenge was high but so was the ball. "I am not blaming him for it, I've probably done a similar challenge in my career. He said he never meant it afterwards and that's fine with me."

It was his reaction aftwards that annoyed me more and I'm sure other people as well.Come like the referee was booking him for nothing. If he accepted it and carried on then fair enough but he decided to be cocky with the rest of the Chelski team as support.

chelsea have the refs ears nicely but i wouldnt be suprised in the next game things go against them just to make it look like theyres no ref buying going on

For me this was as bad if not worse than taylors tackle. Hutton was lucky he got of unscathed, could of been curtains for him.As for ashley cole, dont even start me - he is a toilet of the highest order. His apology today was even more of a disgrace, showed no remorse whatsoever