Barber messed up my hair, planning on throwing a rock at store window

Guest GYM GOON

Guest GYM GOON

I tip this waiceman and give him £6 for a cut this guy just butchered my hair. he know he did because after he cut it then went directly to the back so I couldn't say anything to him.2003024750004643392_rs.jpgWhat can i do for revenge?

Neek.Man f*cked up your trim and you still tipped him. Then waited until you got home before you decided to go back.Lets be real you're not doing anything to the barbers shop window so allow it.
LOLReal talk.Of man f*cked up my hair, you tihnk I'm leaving that shop without some sort of resolution.Either he fixes it up, or I walk out the shop without paying him. We're not 11 anymore. Barbers aren't scary anymore. We are paying to have the guy cut our hair how we like it. GYm Goon you got boyed differently.

Guest PROFIT2

lol and you call yourself gym goon...ok thenthat hair cut is f*cked but i dont know what exactly you wanted anyway...if you were goin for that batty boy essex vibe then i dont see whats wrong...if you asked for a skin fade then you got took for barry chuckle...either way your a fanny!

Guest PROFIT2
profit2 i challenge you to a fightmeet me in trafalgar squareif you dont show u you're a fanny & you take it up the ass from mattthernbsinger/steffidge
lmao what now?

profit2 i challenge you to a fightmeet me in trafalgar squareif you dont show u you're a fanny & you take it up the ass from mattthernbsinger/steffidge
Challenge me to a fight. I'll stab you in your throat.No but seriously if that is you which I'm starting to doubt allow it you can't really talk wicked though.Man go work out.

Guest Lemons

You shook p*ssy.Talking like the barber didn't even hold up the mirror to show you then ran upstairs and double bolted the door.You couldn't have been more scared.