Theo, Theo, Theo!

TF S4DK

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

capello is no way picking this squad i refuse to believe it im now 100% sure the men at the fa say heres a list of 30/35 players pick from these from time certain man are missing constantly i know they cant fool me

Guest ShabbzE3

THE NEW RONALDOTHE NEW KID ON THE BLOCKHE IS READY TO MURKFORGET MESSIFORGET C.RONALDOFORGET MARADONAFORGET PELEYOU HAVE NEEEEEEEEEEVERAND I MEAN EEEEEEEVERSEEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS YOUNG KIDHE TAKES YOUR BREATH AWAY LIKE ASTHMAHE'S BEEN LIKEND TO A FERRARI WHEN IT COMES TO RUNNING THEY HAVE DONE TESTS AND HE KEPT UP WITH A FERRARI AT SILVERSTONE FOR 2MILES AT 55 MPHHES GOT TECHNIQUE YOU'D NEVER THOUGHT IMAGINABLE, THE FA HAVE LOOKED INTO WHETHER THERES GLUE ON HIS BOOTS BUT COME BACK NEGATIVE, MARADONA EVEN SAID HE IS SPEACHLESS WITH THIS GUYS TALENTWENGER SAID HE HAS SCORED OVER 4,000 GOALS IN TRAINING SINCE HE HAS JOINED AND HAS BEEN HOLDING THEO BACK TO ADD TIME ONTO HIS CAREERBE AFRAIDBE VERY AFRIAD

Guest ShabbzE3

England Will Win the world cup now That THHHHHHHEO is a regular , SWEAR DOWN THANK THEO WEN U WIN WORLD CUP , I BEEEEEEET You any money he scores hattrick in the final against brazil GARANTEE IT

Cant say he deserves it on merit, as he has put in only a handful of perfomances this season. There is signs that he will progess on and become a good player so very happy for him.But the whole england set up is a joke now, far too easy to break into the england squad. Even nugget the c*nt has a international goal