Unreliable "Slags" v Reliable "Prudes"

streets.

What do you prefer, Unreliable "Slags" or Reliable "Prudes"?I started typing up some big essay about this subject but I cant be bothered to finish it so answer the question above.to sum it up, when it comes to sex there are 2 types of girlfriends. those that are "slags" in the bed (and are usually the ones that aint trustworthy) and then there are "prudes" who SEEM to be more reliable girlfriends but it becomes more of a chore having sex with them. Some examples are below- "prudes" will NEVER make the first move in bed.- "slags" will text you random naughty photos to your phone- "prudes" hardly ever get caught cheating on their man- "slags" tend to have slept with more men then you would have liked- add your own traits."I want a lady in the streets but a freak in the bed"ludacris (2004)DISCLAIMER-: I am obviously generalising, I know there are girls who are a mixture of the 2, but the vast majority are.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Safe you've given me a new one.Mom: Dont forget its your grandmothers birthday todayMe: Shut up you unreliable slag.I take the prude.& a prune also.*edit* Although you said prudes hardly ever get CAUGHT cheating, not that they never cheat =\

20 slags = your sex life being fulfilled as 3 can flop and the forth one will be on it but its time consuming and when you have too many girls round you like this it says a lot about yourself.i prefer not even having a contact for these slags let them call me and IF i can be bothered ill oblige and go tru and if not i wont bother.i dont PLAN with them either let them call me and literally be plannin to come in the next hour"oh im in your area what you doing" "nothing why""i wanna f*ck you""okay come now"simple tings BUT i dont let these chicks in my yard no more so they can only call me to come to THEM and more time i wont make no journey to them unless im in the area but i wont call them as i got a criss ting at home waiting for me.basically slags get air these days unless im ROASTING HARD.i prefer prudes they can be taught.