Grand Slam Sunday!

Lot To Learn

Had a dream that Babel scored, hopefully its true.Getting hype now, gonna round up the mans to watch the game, some ego's are gonna get bruised today.
Few papers actually said Babel would be starting in tha trio (Gerrard, Kite) behind Torres.
I swear Chelsea lost at home a few seasons ago against Bolton when john terry scored an own goal
Top spot chasers Chelsea and Arsenal cross swords at Stamford Bridge, where the Blues have not lost in 77 Premier League games since the Gunners defeated them four years and one month ago. Arsenal are also the only side to deny them any points in 23 outings.

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal wont beat Chelsea. Ridiculous home record, isnt it something like 77 games at home unbeaten in the league?
Last team they lost to in the league was actually against us (lets not get started on you going go the Bridge).I can see us winning today, we are due a win in the league.AlmuniaSagnaToureGallasClichyEboueFabregasFlaminiHlebvan PersieAdebayorPretty much the team that has been banged around the papers.
I hope Wenger gambles & starts Theo, hes looked very sharp recently & his confidence must be sick now hes made the full England squad. I'm 100% sure the team you posted will start though.

Arsenal wont beat Chelsea. Ridiculous home record, isnt it something like 77 games at home unbeaten in the league?
Last team they lost to in the league was actually against us (lets not get started on you going go the Bridge).I can see us winning today, we are due a win in the league.AlmuniaSagnaToureGallasClichyEboueFabregasFlaminiHlebvan PersieAdebayorPretty much the team that has been banged around the papers.
Their record is done for.As long as Walcott comes on for Eboue in the second half i'm VERY confident about beating Chelsea with that team. If it was Mourinho's Chelsea then I don't think we would win. Avram's Chelsea will get turned over by the Better side of North London. wink.gif

Man UtdVDSBrownFerdinandVidicEvraRonaldoScholesCarrickAndersonGiggsRooneySubsKuszczakHargreavesNaniO'SheaTevezLiverpoolReinaArbeloaCarragherSkrtelAurelioMascheranoAlonsoKuytGerrardBabelTorresSubsItandjeHyypiaRiiseBenayounCrouch

Would rather Nani over Giggs?No fletcher? Hes been our big game player this season over Scholes imo.Liverpool unchanged? Gotta be the first time for years?

Man U playing 4-5-1 @ home?
fergie has never ever played 442i expect giggs to come off earlylooks like anderson is now are 1st choice midfielder