Best Comedian

Trim

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris RockChappelleHe might act a bit waste but Russell Brand is actually funnyMitch Hedberg RIP
He gets ETERNAL rating from me. One of the most eloquent and expressive humans ive ever heard speak. Hes more genius than funny.
HE RIPS ALL HIS sh*t FROM NOEL FIELDING
Nar, I dont mean I admire his comedy, im saying the way he expresses himself and his use of English. Unless he gets that from Noel aswell. Dunno.

Chris RockChappelleHe might act a bit waste but Russell Brand is actually funnyMitch Hedberg RIP
He gets ETERNAL rating from me. One of the most eloquent and expressive humans ive ever heard speak. Hes more genius than funny.
HE RIPS ALL HIS sh*t FROM NOEL FIELDING
Nar, I dont mean I admire his comedy, im saying the way he expresses himself and his use of English. Unless he gets that from Noel aswell. Dunno.
Oh I dunno for that either. I'm just keeping it real. Niggas love not knowing sh*t knahdadamean.
sure its not the other way round?
If you see them on the big fat quiz as Goth Detectives or just listen to the Mighty Boosh when it was on radio then you'll see what I mean

Chris Rock was decent.Martin Lawrence is mad funny.Kat Williams, its more in the delivery than the actual joke, he'll have me in stiches though.Bernie Mac is up there, Cedric aswell.DL Hughley aint even funny, some unfunny comedian.Felix Dexter is hilarious, seen him live about 6 times now.Person who creases me up the most though is Mike Epps.

Guest Mickey Kane
Chris Rock was decent.Martin Lawrence is mad funny.Kat Williams, its more in the delivery than the actual joke, he'll have me in stiches though.Bernie Mac is up there, Cedric aswell.DL Hughley aint even funny, some unfunny comedian.Felix Dexter is hilarious, seen him live about 6 times now.Person who creases me up the most though is Mike Epps.
He's a sick HOST but in terms of doing specials by himself, meh....

him in all about the benjamins... crease everytime

Guest Mickey Kane
Bernie Mack shouldnt even be mentioned in this thread. Nothing funny about him. Mike Epps is JOKES.
LMAO
Dont you agree?
Just, no...How the f*ck did I forget Jamie Foxx?Listening to Foxxhole Radio LIVE bitches.....