Sign in to follow this  
FreeMason

Bad Bitch Of The Day #23

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Tbh I tihnk I should commandeer bitch of the day.Also, you should make it of the week, everyday is too ..too frequent, less special.She's pretty, but her lack of back off & the attempt to hide it with a belt is dissapointing.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
I will retire at 30.
lmao, them cantona ones.Third pic is goooood.

Guest PennyTraitor

her face is so peng i forget bout the lack of back...tbh when it comes to wife levels the face is one of the most important things...shes always gonna have a nice face ya dig..

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
tbh when it comes to wife levels the face is one of the most important things...shes always gonna have a nice face ya dig..
I agree.

tbh when it comes to wife levels the face is one of the most important things...shes always gonna have a nice face ya dig..
C/S

her face is so peng i forget bout the lack of back...tbh when it comes to wife levels the face is one of the most important things...shes always gonna have a nice face ya dig..
OMG so true, her face is stunning and she got breasteseses but But I didnt even notice the LackOback til I took a 2nd look.7.5 cos the LackOback is so severe

Yeah, nice face, shame bout the back - still, nothing good food and trainin cant fix lolSexy 3rd pic8/10

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

bumba....... She's got shape, it might not be a junk trunk but its there. One of the best so far.