New York

ShowermanSamuel

I'm goin New York next weekend. Some all expenses work ting so I have very limited time to shop.Went a few years back and DUPPIED the Avirex store. I mainly want to go for some smart garms and kicks this time.Anyone know the hot hot spots for excluse Nike, in particular 90's?Any other hot tips for while we're there would be bless also.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
I'm goin New York next weekend. Some all expenses work ting so I have very limited time to shop.Went a few years back and DUPPIED the Avirex store. I mainly want to go for some smart garms and kicks this time.Anyone know the hot hot spots for excluse Nike, in particular 90's?Any other hot tips for while we're there would be bless also.
You won't find many 90s over there.They aint the in thing, never have been really.Its all running/low shoes.

Nike ID is a MUST.Lafayette St I think it's called, I'm SURE its the road on Tronics or someone's sig.I spent around 2 grand (POUNDS) on this road, it's TOO MUCH.SOHO and them areas there are the best places really.Do a search on hypebeast.com/forum on the NEW YORK SHOPPING section, and you'll find some info, before I went, I made a thread there and people posted links, store names and maps n sh*t.

Nike ID is a MUST.Lafayette St I think it's called, I'm SURE its the road on Tronics or someone's sig.I spent around 2 grand (POUNDS) on this road, it's TOO MUCH.SOHO and them areas there are the best places really.Do a search on hypebeast.com/forum on the NEW YORK SHOPPING section, and you'll find some info, before I went, I made a thread there and people posted links, store names and maps n sh*t.
Safe for that.Yea I noticed last time there weren't much 90's in the obvious places like Footlooker and Footaction, was hoping there might be some smaller stores that had them?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Yea I noticed last time there weren't much 90's in the obvious places like Footlooker and Footaction, was hoping there might be some smaller stores that had them?
Tbh I didnt see many if any.Go quite regularly aswell, pissed really, some swag trainer selection in some places..

If u go Macy's ask for the tourist 11% discount card.Yeah SOHO and lafayette ends are good, more boutique and smaller designer shops.
I didnt kno about that until the LAST thing i bought in there but minor anyway everything i bought was already cheap.

i wna go and hit up 5th ave just the whole strip but i think its quite mersh not too boutique-y initi remember goin to canal street when i went, thats like bootleg central i swear, bare $200 "platinum" chains and $60 "gucci" crepzhow much are flights this time of year?
That's a point, is there anywhere with good priced jewellery over there? Fancy a little pinky ring and icy watch if the price is right. Gonna be better than goin Hatton?

i wna go and hit up 5th ave just the whole strip but i think its quite mersh not too boutique-y initi remember goin to canal street when i went, thats like bootleg central i swear, bare $200 "platinum" chains and $60 "gucci" crepzhow much are flights this time of year?
That's a point, is there anywhere with good priced jewellery over there? Fancy a little pinky ring and icy watch if the price is right. Gonna be better than goin Hatton?
I would advise you not to.They dont hallmark their jewellery so you dont know if its real or fake. Also they could be overpricing their stuff for the actual content.

theres an exclusive shop off 40something street. its got black out windows and u woudlnt even know its a shop, im going in april myself my friend has the name of it and address, but it was also in the standard last yr as the best places for exclooooosives, trainers go for $140+ but you would come out smiling knowing its gonna be rare. no i will not tell you the name when i find out.

theres an exclusive shop off 40something street. its got black out windows and u woudlnt even know its a shop, im going in april myself my friend has the name of it and address, but it was also in the standard last yr as the best places for exclooooosives, trainers go for $140+ but you would come out smiling knowing its gonna be rare. no i will not tell you the name when i find out.
LOL, safe for nothing!