Ikea

Jodie

Went there for the first time in ages yesterday, and i swear...my first home is gonna get kitted out with Ikea stuff.I got bare excited there yesterday and now im excited to get my first own home.Even wanna redo my whole bedroom with ikea stuff, but im so broke its not a joke now.Their mock-up living rooms and bedrooms are soo sick i swear.ikea001.jpgikea002.jpgikea005.jpgikea007.jpgIKEA02.JPGbedroom_main.jpgAm i the only one on the Ikea hype? unsure.gif

Guest PennyTraitor
jodie u went to ikea in edmonton?
do u really think someone is gonna travel from souf to north jus to go ikea..in case u didnt know theres one in croydon..and jodie y arent u happy with me

Guest Got Dat Cronik
jodie u went to ikea in edmonton?
do u really think someone is gonna travel from souf to north jus to go ikea..in case u didnt know theres one in croydon..and jodie y arent u happy with me
O SKEENi fort the only 1 in ldn was in edmonton

ikeas been the sh*t since it came outonly thing iswhen u go other peoples house sit on their couch ur like mellow.gif i got this, ask for a drink look at the glass like :D i got this...
:D:D:D Its true.
c/s lolI would jus mix and match from diff stores... IKEA smack it still