Your Purpose...

Guest Sean Ash

Guest Sean Ash

Three questions:1. Those that are studying; do you know what you want to do with your life, career wise?2. Has your career goal differed from your younger ambitions to now?3. Are you where you want to be? when did you realize that was your ambition and how did you find out?- I am quite unsure where to go with my career as I am unsure on my purpose.- When I was younger I wanted to be a Doctor , In my teens a musician and now, a part of me wants to be a politician.- I am finding it extremely difficult working out what I am supposed to do.. I have spoken to career guidence, taken a direction online test but still I am unsure.

Guest M12 Part 2

you're waste. just work in mcd's. it's your calling. no point tryna punch above your weight. them adult learning courses aint gonna get you anywhere serious

Three questions:1. Those that are studying; do you know what you want to do with your life, career wise?2. Has your career goal differed from your younger ambitions to now?3. Are you where you want to be? when did you realize that was your ambition and how did you find out?
1. yeh i no exactly wot i want to do. Networking, sometihng along those lines.2. werent exactly sure 100% but just suttin to do with computers. now ive made up my mind.3. decided in uni while taking up networking.

Guest Sean Ash
you're waste. just work in mcd's. it's your calling. no point tryna punch above your weight. them adult learning courses aint gonna get you anywhere serious
But how do you know what my weight is and how hard I can punch?I have taken negativity in my time.. your words are trying to punch above their weight mate because I didn't feel a thing.

Guest Sean Ash
Three questions:1. Those that are studying; do you know what you want to do with your life, career wise?2. Has your career goal differed from your younger ambitions to now?3. Are you where you want to be? when did you realize that was your ambition and how did you find out?
1. yeh i no exactly wot i want to do. Networking, sometihng along those lines.2. werent exactly sure 100% but just suttin to do with computers. now ive made up my mind.3. decided in uni while taking up networking.
So you just took a cours in IT and then decided along the lines once you got to uni?

So you just took a cours in IT and then decided along the lines once you got to uni?
yeh got a better understanding of it all, n networking u can make bare p.

When i did my work experience first time round, i thought yep this is where im gonna end up one day. took time to sort the work experience, no way was i gonna let the school shove me in a shoe shop.not that ive actually ended up there yet, just got one or two more hurdles to cross.might just rob a bank instead, seems less hassle.ashman your 26 now right ?, how long will you be on those courses at college for ?

1 - Studying Communication, Culture and Media. As for my life, I'm kinda still in a transitional period. Strongly contemplating a career in Public Relations, however I'm also looking at getting into working in the Stiock Exchange business, like an analyst or broker. I'm going to keep researching and apply fo an internship in September. My main goal is to do something I think will be worth the money I get out of it, and with that I have to be able to tolerate it. We'll see where life takes me.2 - Has definately changed. Was on the football thing from young and had my sunday league manager carried himself less like the dictator he kinda became it still may have been football. I was good, but only wanted to play it if I could enjoy it and it stoppped becoming enjoyable. IT was also something I was strongly into. Then I did A-Level computing and wrote it off totally. Then it was music, but again my views changed for different reasons. So for me to look at PR or even stock exchange it is a big difference. However, I did originally want to do Economics and Maths at A-Level, but they were saying I needed to do another year to get the B I just missed at GCSE. I was not on that at all, but seeing as how my life is now, I'm a year behind anyways, so I guess I could have.3 - I'm kind of content, because I needed these pitfalls and shortcomings to make me wiser. Got an idea of how I want to live me life and what I need to achieve before I do. Right now, it's about finding the means to an end that I will be happy with.

Law degree init. 1. I have no idea. I want to explore. I embrace and love the fact I dont know what I want to do. Weird init lol. 2. Not REALLY. I want to go into the same field, but ive not narrowed it down yet. Ive attempted to, a few time, to no avail. 3. I am where I want to be, dispite the fact I lack a little direction right now. I lack direction, but id prefer to just admire and examine the map from a distance for a while with the eventual aim or traversing to the chosen destination.

Guest Sean Ash
When i did my work experience first time round, i thought yep this is where im gonna end up one day. took time to sort the work experience, no way was i gonna let the school shove me in a shoe shop.not that ive actually ended up there yet, just got one or two more hurdles to cross.might just rob a bank instead, seems less hassle.ashman your 26 now right ?, how long will you be on those courses at college for ?
This year I will be Level 1 and Level 2 (I took my level 1s the other day and passed all of them, my level 2s are in June)September this year I will be taking a BTEC in Business (1 year)Then I will advance to University to take Humanities and Social Sciences or economics and Politics in a combined honours.. (3-4 years)Then I will officially register my political party 'Compromise' and then run for MP (constituency depending where I live at the time)In the mean time I will be working along side councilors for the Lib dems to get some political experience.. but the next 5 years will be me learning and trying to shape my manifesto and find out what I really want to achieve and what I believe should change for a better world.It is very difficult as manipulation is all over the place.. Because my mind is open, bare people manage to get in my head and this can lead onto bad thoughts for myself..so it is hard being open and secure at the same time.. but I need to learn.I grew up with blacks, asians etc. so I will not be deporting anyone of the sort. Infact I will be fighting for their needs just as much as I would fight for my own. (just before anyone steps in thinking they know me)

1. No, lol. Im studying computer science but i dont want to write software :\2. Yes. A few years ago, all i wanted to be, was rich. Get a degree young, highly paid programming job, fancy car, thats what i was after. now ive realised thats not what life is all about coz most rich people have a lifestyle which seems very...boring. money and no time to enjoy it.3. I guess so, im nearly finished uni which will be nice. my current ambitions are to pursure music (mc'ing and production), preform more and get my name established, i know realistically its not gonna take me very far but at the moment thats what id like to do.

Guest Sean Ash

Oh yeah..I am also working on a new album called 'Political Spin' and there will be a load of new tunes on their with a more advanced style in raping about political topics that currently effect us.my old tune on there will be 'benefits' but the album will be contraversial with a lot of new material.It is for personal hobbie only.. if it goes anywhere then I will pursue it.

1. Wanna have a career in professional photography.2. Yup, wanted to be a fashion designer back in the day. Studied it but realised it werent for me.3. I suppose i am. Realised this was my ambition during first year of uni before i started my photography course.My life is going how i kinda want it, so im happy. smile.gif

i was having a conversation with mum last night as im a bit confused at the mo.she telling me i should go back to college in sept but im thinking oh god thats just long.aint gonna tell a porky pie , for the last year ive been taking in easy , workin in a dead end brainless office job and then enjoying myself at the weekends, plus throw in some travelling on coaches and ye thats been my life for the past year.but now im at that stage where im thinking, i need to make some serious moves , i know what i want to do more or less , its just a case deciding which path should i take next.

Ash not 2 try put a dampener on ur whole lifebut u realise politics can NEVER be an option for you don't you?lets hypothetically say that u get elected and u find urself as even a lowly civil servant in governmentthe second The Sun or any newspaper find out that u made the "I'm White" video on Channel U and are working in a government job u are dashed out of ur job and ridiculed for the rest of your lifethe thing with politics is that ur past can never be forgotten no matter how hard u try to erase itso think of a different avenue to go down, on a level man.... politics is just one of those cold hearted areas where man will use anything they can to get 1 over on u. people will see having u in their party as a weakness.

Guest Sean Ash
Ash not 2 try put a dampener on ur whole lifebut u realise politics can NEVER be an option for you don't you?lets hypothetically say that u get elected and u find urself as even a lowly civil servant in governmentthe second The Sun or any newspaper find out that u made the "I'm White" video on Channel U and are working in a government job u are dashed out of ur job and ridiculed for the rest of your lifethe thing with politics is that ur past can never be forgotten no matter how hard u try to erase itso think of a different avenue to go down, on a level man.... politics is just one of those cold hearted areas where man will use anything they can to get 1 over on u. people will see having u in their party as a weakness.
Drifterman..I understand where you are coming from but I take it that you have not heard the whole song and you are basing your views on the title and chorus.Do you know how many black people listen to 'I'm white' in the bits and then rate the tune because of the truths that the song puts out?I advise you to listen to the whole song again.. carefully.It starts off with a guy (me) saying that he is proud to be white and his culture etc. and as the song progressess, he starts to put 2 + 2 together, realising that he has been in a brainwash and colour did not mean anything in the end.The last verse goes.."If I was born blackwould you be watching my back call me a brother accept me, you feelin that?If i was born whitewould you still hold me tightfor the person I am or for the colour in your sight?If I was born OrientalWould you notice me mentalor just accept me cause my colours identical?"I would not be a weakness to any political party, know why?because I have been through certain life experiences that majority of them have not. I rap, I write music, many children will relate to me.. I've been homeless, I have been stick on benefits like many others that don't know what to do..I will inspire many to stand up.

Guest Sean Ash
i was having a conversation with mum last night as im a bit confused at the mo.she telling me i should go back to college in sept but im thinking oh god thats just long.aint gonna tell a porky pie , for the last year ive been taking in easy , workin in a dead end brainless office job and then enjoying myself at the weekends, plus throw in some travelling on coaches and ye thats been my life for the past year.but now im at that stage where im thinking, i need to make some serious moves , i know what i want to do more or less , its just a case deciding which path should i take next.
Go back to College..trust me, you will end up better off in the long run.Go UniMake your dreams happen.