Your Purpose...

Guest Sean Ash

i would have to a one year course that could get me into uni but i dont even want to do that course now because its kinda boring.i can understand that another qualification would look better on my cv etc etc but i know for a fact i personally would not benefit from going to uni.i might still go back to college and study french or spanish to a more advanced level as that would help me in the future ( fcuk going college down here though)

Three questions:1. Those that are studying; do you know what you want to do with your life, career wise?2. Has your career goal differed from your younger ambitions to now?3. Are you where you want to be? when did you realize that was your ambition and how did you find out?
c/s tbh

Guest Sean Ash
i would have to a one year course that could get me into uni but i dont even want to do that course now because its kinda boring.i can understand that another qualification would look better on my cv etc etc but i know for a fact i personally would not benefit from going to uni.i might still go back to college and study french or spanish to a more advanced level as that would help me in the future ( fcuk going college down here though)
I am in the same boat..To study politics at uni I have to either take an access course in; Humanities & Social Sciences or Business.I wanted Humanities & Scocial Sciences but the course has been dropped at lewisham because it does not do too well .. I have been offered a possible place at Lambeth College but f*ck going to Clapham everyday.. that's long.I am gonna do 1 year business .. even though I am not really into studying business, I know I will need this knowledge one way or another and it is a year sacrafice to get where I want to be.

Guest Sean Ash

I have also considered pursuing mathematics because that is my interest. However the status quo prevents me from pursuing it. I have my own theory of mathematics in the pipeline. It is not the same as that taught in the schools. For example we are taught that 2+3=5 however my theory outdoes the field axioms and 3+2=/=5.

I have also considered pursuing mathematics because that is my interest. However the status quo prevents me from pursuing it. I have my own theory of mathematics in the pipeline. It is not the same as that taught in the schools. For example we are taught that 2+3=5 however my theory outdoes the field axioms and 3+2=/=5.
Show me your ''I'm White '' song.The video.