Round One...

I.B.Blackman

How do you fight?From what I've seen of myself I start with a boxing hook.Then go all out, because I can take a few licks from when my mum featuring my dad was beating man with all manner of cooking utensils.If they've pissed me off enough, when they are on the floor, I'll do summin deep like kick em in the face.Standard.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im not sure aint fought in a whilebut im a swingermy dad taught me from a young age .... "punch them right in the nose" ... il never forget that lol.im short so a few times ive used a sort of jumping headlock to get guys down to my sizeinfact last time i fought was in a club and it was over so fast i dont know what happened except we were on the floor, i was on top of the guy (no homo) choking him

Way back when I was in school one dude actually headbutted me as his 1st move, from there I was finished. I just didnt see it comin.From then thats been one of my main openers.Headbutt to the bridge of your nose, biting anywhere on your person, elbow to the throat. As long as it panics or stuns the other guy thats what Im doin.Punching is too predictable and a wrong connection can f*ck up your own sh*t.In an unarmed fight any part of the body is legal and since Im not the biggest dude in the world I have to strike quickly, first and hard.If youve ever seen a man knocked in the throat you know this is how you take any size man downANY SIZE MAN!

Guest PennyTraitor
this is a dumb topic.hows man gonna comment on his own fightin prowess. some d*ckhead ting.
come say that to my face innit n see if i dont confiscate your house keys and become your mums new plaything
lol seriously now. come on. thts jus hype hype isha. come souf and ask about me my cv is deep.but how can anyone comment on their own fighting, obviously niggas are gonna big up their own chests when they have done nothing.

Guest haze-e

I dont fight.I intervene on p*ssy. Man chatting greeze to my boy. I pace around, Observe who will back Me and Him, then i bang him from the side so hes nearly out in one lick.Surpise!!!!

this is a dumb topic.hows man gonna comment on his own fightin prowess. some d*ckhead ting.
come say that to my face innit n see if i dont confiscate your house keys and become your mums new plaything
lol seriously now. come on. thts jus hype hype isha. come souf and ask about me my cv is deep.but how can anyone comment on their own fighting, obviously niggas are gonna big up their own chests when they have done nothing.
:Drolleyes.gif

Guest PennyTraitor
:Drolleyes.gif
lol difference is my cv is deep.

laugh.gif:D:D thats a barwill use in future

Way back when I was in school one dude actually headbutted me as his 1st move, from there I was finished. I just didnt see it comin.From then thats been one of my main openers.Headbutt to the bridge of your nose, biting anywhere on your person, elbow to the throat. As long as it panics or stuns the other guy thats what Im doin.Punching is too predictable and a wrong connection can f*ck up your own sh*t.In an unarmed fight any part of the body is legal and since Im not the biggest dude in the world I have to strike quickly, first and hard.If youve ever seen a man knocked in the throat you know this is how you take any size man downANY SIZE MAN!
also a good way to kill a mani wuld never hit anyone in the throat, in a straight only thing at risk is yur pride, kinda fighti'm seriously nt one for dirty fightingunless itslose and u might nt go home situationsbut neva a one on one

truly and honestly I get you though but thats me innit only those that know know.BTWNotrh where the mandem are shower ►►►►►►►►►►►► South where the mandem are poor

Guest TimeBomb

i usually fight when i play "that guy" hockey, grab the clothing around neck/shoulder area with left hand, pull towards me, throw with right.obviously certain situations require different moves.

truly and honestly I get you though but thats me innit only those that know know.BTWNotrh where the mandem are shower ►►►►►►►►►►►► South where the mandem are poor
EAST LONDON WHERE THE MAN DEM ARE BOP BOP BOP BOPMANDEM ARE BOP

what you notice in fights is that 99% of people cant really fight, just bare swinging. even those you thought would batter mans up when it came down to it it was usually the fact that his crew stepped in.
maybe where yur frombut where i'm from even if u winif its bait u can't fightcertain man get darkedlol at the guy backin his friend that swings like a girlbetter off just stopping the fight