fao mandem widout a father

Guest Got Dat Cronik

Guest Got Dat Cronik

this only concerns my niggas who dont have a dad figurewen did u last see or talk to ur dad?and was he ever there for u wen u was a yout??my dads neva been around BUT ive never let this affect mei never use it as an excuse or anyfingtbh wen i was in my early teens i neva realy gave a sh*t bout him not bein therebut nowadays im feeling dat i wsh i new himi wonder if i wud b different if he was aroundlike wen u aint got a pops u hav to teach urself how to b a manur mum can only do so much 4 uits silly tings really but some r serious like u hav to teach urself how to shave properly (how to spread the gel proper and to go 1 way wid the razor)2 stuff like how to look after urself on roadand how u hav to provide for ur mumsie n datbut speach over what im gettin at is i wish i had a dad, or like a father figure at leastkah im tired of workin sh*t out for myselfkah u go the long way about it wereas ur dad cud hav taught u straitalie???? u sniff wot me sayin?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Radio

No love from my daddy cause the coward wasn't thereHe passed away and I didn't cry, cause my angerwouldn't let me feel for a strangerwikipedia can teach you how to shave and probably tell you anything a dad could, the internet is my father.

Guest Got Dat Cronik
No love from my daddy cause the coward wasn't thereHe passed away and I didn't cry, cause my angerwouldn't let me feel for a strangerwikipedia can teach you how to shave and probably tell you anything a dad could, the internet is my father.
dem e nigga talkslow it doe

Guest Got Dat Cronik
llow lettin will smith make u dwell on this sh*t...im in ur boat tho darggy.lets be real tho, mums> > dadssay no more.
tru say all u need in life is ur mumbut wat im asking is if ur dad was there wud he hav made a difrence to ur life?

Guest PennyTraitor
llow lettin will smith make u dwell on this sh*t...im in ur boat tho darggy.lets be real tho, mums> > dadssay no more.
tru say all u need in life is ur mumbut wat im asking is if ur dad was there wud he hav made a difrence to ur life?
who knows tbh.i mean logic would tell u with a male to keep me in check i wouldne have got in/be in so much hype.cant say tho.

this only concerns my niggas who dont have a dad figurewen did u last see or talk to ur dad?and was he ever there for u wen u was a yout??my dads neva been around BUT ive never let this affect mei never use it as an excuse or anyfingtbh wen i was in my early teens i neva realy gave a sh*t bout him not bein therebut nowadays im feeling dat i wsh i new himi wonder if i wud b different if he was aroundlike wen u aint got a pops u hav to teach urself how to b a manur mum can only do so much 4 uits silly tings really but some r serious like u hav to teach urself how to shave properly (how to spread the gel proper and to go 1 way wid the razor)2 stuff like how to look after urself on roadand how u hav to provide for ur mumsie n datbut speach over what im gettin at is i wish i had a dad, or like a father figure at leastkah im tired of workin sh*t out for myselfkah u go the long way about it wereas ur dad cud hav taught u straitalie???? u sniff wot me sayin?
co-signbut i dnt miss him the prick

Guest Got Dat Cronik
The older niggers in my circle teach/taught me stuff i dont know still
wot family?or road niggas?
Both.but dont get it twisted i do see my pops but like once a month and thats since about september 07. When i was younger it was about 3-4 times a year.
fam das all i needi aint seen my pops since summer 2006 and dat was for an hourman was cuffd up n ting aswellb4 2006 i hadnt seen him since he went to pen (2001)and b4 dat he was neva there

Guest Got Dat Cronik
My dad gooned off till i was 11 and had the nerve to come round drunk long story short i punched and he dashed me across the room... never spoke to the c*nt again... my mums always bin good with friends with his mother tho so i occassionally had to be round him
ting is no matter how much of a prik ur dad isu cant hit him imoeven if he aint been there for u u gota hav a level of respect no matter how much of a dikhead he is

Guest Radio
Why would you want to know your dad if he didnt wanna know you?
do you kno your dad?
Yeah but dont know why you'd wanna know the bloke if he walked out on you. Thats an unforgivable act.
Definately not a role model any young male needs.

Guest Smokey

Lol @ my dad.Guys any prick.I seen him last year we was getting along well but deep down i still hated him for what he's done in the past. Before that last time i seen him i was in year 6 at primary, before that i was 3 years old.Thing is i was still nieve so i believed all his bullshit man made so many promises bout he's gonna make up for everything, take me shopping buy me whatever i need and take me to see family in jamaica.I thought you know what maybe he's changedI told my mum about it she told me not to get my hopes up, we ended up having arguments cos i believed the guy so much.Nigga didn't do nothing for me, not one thing, not even a text on my birthday or christmas.f*ck HIM.I am wiser now i don't think he would have had any positive effect on my life, except maybe financially.

Guest PennyTraitor
Lol @ my dad.Guys any prick.I seen him last year we was getting along well but deep down i still hated him for what he's done in the past. Before that last time i seen him i was in year 6 at primary, before that i was 3 years old.Thing is i was still nieve so i believed all his bullshit man made so many promises bout he's gonna make up for everything, take me shopping buy me whatever i need and take me to see family in jamaica.I thought you know what maybe he's changedI told my mum about it she told me not to get my hopes up, we ended up having arguments cos i believed the guy so much.Nigga didn't do nothing for me, not one thing, not even a text on my birthday or christmas.f*ck HIM.I am wiser now i don't think he would have had any positive effect on my life, except maybe financially.
sh*t u had a real life fresh prince episode.i feel for u fam.