fao mandem widout a father

Guest Got Dat Cronik

My dad gooned off till i was 11 and had the nerve to come round drunk long story short i punched and he dashed me across the room... never spoke to the c*nt again... my mums always bin good with friends with his mother tho so i occassionally had to be round him
ting is no matter how much of a prik ur dad isu cant hit him imoeven if he aint been there for u u gota hav a level of respect no matter how much of a dikhead he is
LOL are u insane. Them people who are quiet and keep themselves to themselves and their dad beats them up n sh*t cos they no they can. I would hit them if it was my dad, cours u can hit him if hes some next level prick

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it was a ting of how can you miss something you never had?Since birth been without him we got separated by warAs far as I know his dead but I have no solid proof.sh*t, if he appeared tomorrow I'd be like:'Hello, how are you?'. I'd have no negative or ill thoughts towards him regardless of his absence in my life.

Why would you want to know your dad if he didnt wanna know you?
do you kno your dad?
Yeah but
yea but nothingyou cant really talk
LOL thats like saying you cant say rape is wrong if you never been raped.Foolish uneducated child.
no it isntyou cant say someone is wrong for feelin a certain wayits their feelingsfeelings about a situation you obviously have no experience ofa fi una world tho init, so say what you want

do you kno your dad?
Yeah but
LOL thats like saying you cant say rape is wrong if you never been raped.Foolish uneducated child.
no it isntyou cant say someone is wrong for feelin a certain wayits their feelingsfeelings about a situation you obviously have no experience ofa fi una world tho init, so say what you want
a fi me what?Sorry didnt catch a word of that.But for the record sometimes it takes somebody outside of a situation to talk sense. I can see it from an outsiders perspective that its stupid to wanna get to know somebody that walked out on you like that for years.I didnt say it was wrong I said they shouldnt feel like that so pipe down shemmy

do you kno your dad?
Yeah but
a fi me what?Sorry didnt catch a word of that.But for the record sometimes it takes somebody outside of a situation to talk sense. I can see it from an outsiders perspective that its stupid to wanna get to know somebody that walked out on you like that for years.I didnt say it was wrong I said they shouldnt feel like that so pipe down shemmy
nahyour chattin bollox reallyyou cant tell someone how to feel, or how they feel is stupidyour jus ignorant

Guest Radio
do you kno your dad?
Yeah but
nahyour chattin bollox reallyyou cant tell someone how to feel, or how they feel is stupidyour jus ignorant
To be fair he said "why would you..." not "you must".

do you kno your dad?
Yeah but
SeenGo write about it in your blogThat way no one will have to read it

Guest Got Dat Cronik
aint never seen my dad, only thing i know is hes in belmarsh. wrote him one time n he wrote back wen i was about 7-8 yrs dats the only contact iv ever had with him.i got a big brother so dats who taught me da road really
*spuds*my pops in belmarsh too

Guest Mr. BLK

my dad is about but his involvement in my life is very minimal, i only ever see/talk to him when my grandma brings the whole family round...most things ive learnt is by my mom or the hard way.... but there was only so much my mom could show me, bearing in mind she had me at 15i learnt alot of badness from my little brothers dad.... after that, the road took me in

Guest Got Dat Cronik
only until being a father myself do i realise the sort of pressure the mother can put on you, ive felt to get out of here on a few occassions.
if u didnt hav a dad urself u generaly r a good fatherwen i hav a yout i WILL be there for them all the way

my dad is about but his involvement in my life is very minimal, i only ever see/talk to him when my grandma brings the whole family round...most things ive learnt is by my mom or the hard way.... but there was only so much my mom could show me, bearing in mind she had me at 15i learnt alot of badness from my little brothers dad.... after that, the road took me in
15! Wow!Was ur dad 15 older?

Guest Mr. BLK
15! Wow!Was ur dad 15 older?
20.... shits disgusting

Guest TimeBomb
only until being a father myself do i realise the sort of pressure the mother can put on you, ive felt to get out of here on a few occassions.
if u didnt hav a dad urself u generaly r a good fatherwen i hav a yout i WILL be there for them all the way
its easier said then done, i always said id be here for my daughter no matter what happens with her mother, but sometimes these females do t heir best to f*ck u up.

Guest Got Dat Cronik
its easier said then done, i always said id be here for my daughter no matter what happens with her mother, but sometimes these females do t heir best to f*ck u up.
did u hav a dad?

15! Wow!Was ur dad 15 or older?
20.... shits disgusting
Rah! But now the age difference must seem like nuthin.

Guest Radio
Shut up

Guest TimeBomb
did u hav a dad?
here and there, the guy liked p*ssy too much, on his 3rd wife now.