Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hernandez Balcazar

EXCLUSI NEW ERA'S

85 posts in this topic

LMFAOwhoooop

my hats don't say anythingthey are just hats, lol

lol @ calling that excloss or even worthy of anyone (EVEN SCUM CHILDREN OF SOUTH LONDON)'s headpiece.

I'm rocking this:Snapback with the green under the brim.8a42_1.JPG

people still rock these

i dnt even rock my era's that much anymore tbh...gone onto the beanie phase, much better all rounders.

i've amassed a few over the years.my favourites are easilyoriginal black first release Crooks & Castles new eraoriginal red and gold first release Crooks & Castles new eraAll red Supreme x Neighborhood new era

can u buy that crooks one in ur sig?n wer from?

I'VE HAD IT FOR A MINUTE.PEOPLE STILL ASKIN WER TO GET IT.DIDNT SAY IT WAS EXCLOS I SAID POST UP EXCLOS. TWAT.

lol them 1s got ridiculed on the old board.hardly rock eras anymore unless its a wooly. "no hat just nice hair on my head"

i've amassed a few over the years.my favourites are easilyoriginal black first release Crooks & Castles new eraoriginal red and gold first release Crooks & Castles new eraAll red Supreme x Neighborhood new era
did the supreme box logo new era come in yellow?saw some breh wearin it the other day

can u buy that crooks one in ur sig?n wer from?
lol, i happen to be wearing that one right now at workThat colourway was the first release and will only be available if someone sells it on ebayits long gone from stores unfortunately.

did the supreme box logo new era come in yellow?saw some breh wearin it the other day
most probably, can't be sure.

Bare man are opting for the beenie look these days stillthem things don't fit round my head properly thoughI was pissed the other day, man was sporting 2 months full of bush hair and no hat for the first time in ages and this chick I see all the time and I kinda say hello to, goes, reh you're made to wear hats boyi was pissed differently

i prefer slouch beanies these days

people need to stop wearing them bait beanie hats tho.you know the one's im on about I don't even have to describe them I had like 2 about 2 years ago allow everyman wearing the same hat and girls wear it too*shudders*

i prefer slouch beanies these days
I HATE those things.I just always see these total LAMES wearing them (not saying you're a lame, I've never seen you n/h)

never seen girls wearing embut from time i come homeand pops is bussin itand he thinks he looks freshboy